About Me MY DREAM OUTDATE

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KatieSummers, Sep 19, 2019.

1. I am brand new to Nevada and have a passion for adventure as well as exploring new places. I have a fantasy of sharing a kiss on a beautiful hot air balloon, which luckily we can do right here in Reno! Have a picnic & glass of wine and enjoy each other’s company before and after. Let’s make mine and most importantly YOUR fantasy come true! We will make memories we can both cherish for a life time. Shoot me a message or email so we can make this experience happen! ❤️

2. Hot air balloon ride sounds adventurous and romantic! What a great idea! Take this pretty kitty out soon!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale and KatieSummers like this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

That sounds incredible. I hope you’re loving it here so far!

4. Thank you so much sweet girl!! :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Don't know if this is a special or not but I actually quite like this. I would so love to have a picnic, even a glass of wine. I certainly wouldn't mind exploring Nevada. I'll be new to the place too when I do get to cum over there.

KatieSummers likes this.
  6. Johnboy
    Chat with Me

Johnboy Active Member

This would be great up in the air with you wonder what kind of kink we could get into.

KatieSummers likes this.
  7. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Sharing a kiss in the sky sounds really steamy. How long does a balloon ride last for?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  8. AshbeeLove
    Chat with Me

AshbeeLove Recommend for fans of Funny Girl

Ooo this sounds like such a beautiful idea for a date with beautiful Katie!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KatieSummers today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Camisha hot air balloons all right not really all that much space for fun and games get a ride on one of the Goodyear blimps more run room to run and play and not just for a few hours but the whole long day

11. Thanks Cumisha!!!❤️❤️❤️ Sending love!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  12. It’d be even more special than the mile high club!!! ❤️

13. Johnboy
    Chat with Me

Johnboy Active Member

You are already special. If I ever make it up there you are definitely on my list

kmerrill likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KatieSummers likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KatieSummers for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Thank you for the info! You definitely sound fun! Book your party today with @KatieSummers [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

Great information! Be sure to book with Katie when she comes back to the ranch!

18. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

there is so much nevada has to offer! there are so many places to go crystal hunting, i think that would be such a fun outdate!