My Date w/ The 2005 Breakout Bunny of the Year, Jenny Lane

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

What a fun, classy, intelligent, more than exceeds your expectations girl next door. I'll adore this young lady till the day I leave this world.

She made me feel very relaxed, she filled my body with lots of laughter and smiles. She made my 'friend" very happy. Negotiations went smoothly.

Every activity accomplished came with a rush above and beyond what you could get on a roller coaster. I'm going back for part 2.

You ended my brothel virginity with a big bang. My heart is still throbbing from all the excitement. My heart's on fire, it's very alive and burnin'.

You rocked my world and I'm anxious and excited about our next time cause I know it only gets better. I'm missing you like crazy right now. You are a great friend and a a great lover.

Stay in touch always.

2. Micheal U lucky SOB 8)

3. Thank you so much for the great evening Michael!

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

I love making you happy. I hope to have that chance again in April.

5. 3 weeks to go!

6. Michael
    Chat with Me

make that 2 weeks to go, :D

7. Michael
    Chat with Me

Stealing and altering a line from the Pointer Sisters, "Bump, for my love."

This young lady is indeed one of the greatest bunnybabes of all-time. It was such an honor to have her as the 1st Ever Breakout Bunny of the Year. She was also my 1st party ever, my reason for getting into and staying with LPIN.

I am very proud of the our friendship, loyalty and respect.