My celebrity affair with Jade Capri! (9/4)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Sep 9, 2013.

1. My first ever role play- Miss Capri was checking into her hotel room, her security guard making sure she had everything she needed to have her usual comforts. The sexual tension had been there for ages, and the media had spread the rumors of lust. He wanted her, and her him. It was finally their time. 

Jade is a great actress. She took the lead and seduced me just like i had requested. It was an absolute blast ! 

Jade and i have now done 8 parties, and we STILL are trying new positions! Ive learned to love this one were we sit face to face . Its very sensual and I could tell Jade enjoyed it too ;) 

We kept in character the whole time, with Jade telling me I was keeping my job, that I could have her anytime, and this was something she wanted forever ago. 

Post party we hung out alot in the parlor. We played monopoly on my iPad, which I think Jade may be obsessed with now :) 

Jade, you've always been the best to me. I love hanging out with you and I'm sad we didn't get to say goodbye, but I know I'll talk to you soon enough! 

Thank you Ms. Capri for seducing your security guard! It was lots of fun. Here is to round 9!

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Interesting role play! :D

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was fun, I got all dressed up and he was in black suit.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Still thinking of all those wonderful positions we tried :p:p:p

[​IMG]

WL1 likes this.