REVIEW My Bootylicious Time with Jade Capri and Randy Ryder! (3/16/17)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Mar 20, 2017.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

My first party during St Pats week was with Jade Capri and Randy Ryder!! Jade and Randy have two of the best booty's at the ranches!!!!! I have partied with each separately MANY times!!!!

Randy always wants to party with me as soon as I arrive at the Bunnyranch. So this trip I decided to include Miss Jade Capri in my arrival party at the LRN. After landing, I got a text from Jade asking me if I wanted to party in the LR North's VIP room or her room. My response was the VIP.

After arriving, Jade invited me to shower and relax after my long journey; all the while, we caught up on our lives and negotiated all at once. After dressing, we went to the VIP room to prepare it for Randy's arrival and booked Jade's part of the party. I texted Randy that I arrived. Soon, she arrived....we hugged, kissed and went in the VIP to negotiate her part of our playtime!

We returned to the VIP to await Jade's arrival! WE caught up a bit...then Jade opened the door and the fun began. As we all undressed, I was eagerly noticing the incredible beauty that was standing before me.

We slowly met at the foot of the bed , kissed one another, caressed tenderly. I then placed my face between four of the best boobies!! hehe :D:D Afterward, we laughingly climbed on the bed to begin our fun.
    Jade and Randy had never partied together before , so there was uncertain moments at the start, but that quickly disappeared and the chemistry between the three of us took over!!!

The ladies took turns rotating positions as I laid there enjoying everything!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]:D[smilie=hot over you.gif]What happens next will stay between us!! When we had pleasured one another, we all got in the jacuzzi and enjoyed great conversation. Soon, our time was up, we dressed and walked thru the parlor as Tea party was starting. Walked outside to say goodbyes.

Jade and Randy's exquisite beauty explodes from the inside out!!!!

Everyone......if you are looking for a two of the most established, professional, accommodating ladies available. Make an appointment together or one on one!! Either way.....your pleasure is a guarantee!!

Thanks Ladies for an incredible start to my week!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    foreverman, JadeCapri, WL1 and 8 others like this.
  2. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

Thanks for the awesome review of your party with Jade n Randy !
    They definitely have two of the most gorgeous booties :D and are two of the nicest ladies ! What a great way to begin your visit ;)

JadeCapri, kmoney and John N Ga like this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

You lucky lucky Guy John! This was a party on my bucket list and after reading that HOT review and seeing that even HOTTER picture I going to try to add it to my bday list but with a neopolitan twist! As soon as I talk to Miss Ryder I will let you know[smilie=happy.gif]

JadeCapri and kmoney like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks John for sharing an amazing review!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Another awesome review of two truly endearing women!!! This is one party that I am looking forward to enjoying myself soon!!! You have great taste John!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

JadeCapri, kmoney and John N Ga like this.
  6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks blackhawk! Yes , it was an excellent beginning to my trip!

kmoney likes this.
  7. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Origlegman!! It was a fun afternoon!

kmoney and origlegman like this.
  8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony! They are two very special ladies!!

kmoney likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]With that perfect pair, it could not be anything else you lucky guy you!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

kmoney and John N Ga like this.
  10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Very true my friend!! Every moment was memorable!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  11. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha!! It was an awesome date!

kmoney likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome John!!! Both of you make a "Cute Couple"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks kMoney for liking my post!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  14. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Wow, John...what a way to start your St. Patricks day week...just a great review. I've been lucky enough to party with Jade and lucky enough to party with Randy but to party with both must have been... in your dreams excellent.

15. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Yes sir....it was a dream come true!!

kmoney and tahoebigbear like this.
  16. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This party was super fun!! I'm glad John wanted to party with both of us ladies!!

John N Ga and kmoney like this.
  17. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thumbs up, John! Jade is such a luvah! I haven't met Randy yet but she seems very nice.

18. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

It was super fun!! It was a no-brainer!! Two of my favorite ladies!![smilie=happy.gif];)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  19. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Broadhilt!! You should meet Randy...she is a special lady!!

kmoney and Broadhildt like this.
  20. You must have been in Booty Heaven! :)

21. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review of 2 very beautiful ladies. Your such a gentleman as you never said a word about it when we met that Friday night. (17th) I've met both lovely ladies and I have to say I'm very jealous!

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I loved it @John N Ga
    You are such a good guy and a fun one too. So happy you paired us up.
    Let me return to write a more detailed post.

[​IMG]

23. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Jade,

Awesome signature. Did you design it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! I agree!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  25. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

It was a fun afternoon Roxy!![smilie=happy.gif];):)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  26. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

John, you always have a great time with these 2 ladies. But, to have them both at the same time must have been one of your best party you had.

27. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Spanky! Yes.............It was a amazing afternoon!

kmoney likes this.