REVIEW My Birthday Party with Shelby Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TexasGentleman, Nov 3, 2017.

1. One of the best nights of my life was with Shelby Star. Our first encounter was when we partied on my birthday. She welcomed me with open arms, a southern hospitality, and bright smile. Upon meeting her the first time, Shelby made me feel so comfortable like we had known each other for years. Our chemistry sparked something in me, a passion, that I never realized I had. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable. Shelby was extremely generous with her time, and I felt safe to explore and learn from her. Shelby's personality is what will keep me coming back to see her more. Previously, I had partied with another courtesan, and honestly my time with Shelby has been a thousand times better. I never thought sex could be so fantastic; I believe this is because Shelby brought out the best performance in me. I felt that Shelby really wanted to spend quality time with me, and our party did not feel like only a business transaction. Rather our time together is a fond memory that I'll always cherish and remember.
    After our time together, I feel like a new man with a confidence to pursue women in my daily life. I consider myself lucky to have spent time with Shelby, and she would be my number one recommendation for anyone to see.

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

My Texas Gentlemen! I am so thrilled you are so over the moon about our encounter! You were wonderful and I had such a great time with you! It is always so nice to hear that my client had a good time, but reading what you said about our time makes my heart just expand with job!
    I wanted you to leave here with confidence and happiness how our encounter was! I can't wait to see you again! Thank you for your recommendation!

xoxo
    Shelby

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

After our encounter, I did do the happy dance and when I hear from my Texas Gentleman, I always do my happy dance!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

kmoney likes this.
  5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Lovely to hear from you again Texas Gentlemen! I can't wait until our next encounter!
    138.JPG

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Texas Gentleman, I am so looking forward to our next encounter! I am so glad I made your birthday so memorable and happy!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

We sure did hit it off well together!

8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Thank you for writing this heartfelt review! Shelby is an amazing lady to spend quality time with :)

10. Sounds like you will be back to see her. Try role playing with Shelby, it is one of my favorites with her.

shelbystar likes this.
  11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png
    *******************************************************************************************

shelbystar likes this.
  12. Very nice review. But December 5. The Cajun experience review will be off the charts

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

shelbystar likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love the chemistry you have with each other. She is amazing and I love her personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I would love to role play, it is one of my favorite things to do during an encounter!
    IMG_1775.JPG IMG_1776.JPG

15. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo
    Shelby is a true sweetheart! xoxo

shelbystar likes this.
  16. Hey Ms. Shelby I been a bad naughty cajun

shelbystar likes this.
  17. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Great reviews love! Thanks for sharing your great experiences shared! xoxo

shelbystar likes this.
  18. I would want to spend every year with Shelby on my birthday!

shelbystar likes this.
  19. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I love celebrating with my clients on their birthday! I always do something a little extra for them! Lovebird, let's start planning your party!
    [​IMG]

20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo

21. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I am ready to share some birthday cake and make a mess!

22. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

I would love to eat my next birthday cake off of the hot body of Shelby Star! Great idea! oh yes can't forget the whipped cream!

23. And we will on your birthday. Im wanting to enjoy hey hot Shelby sundae too

24. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. It is now officially spring!
    Enjoy this time of rebirth and awakening with me!
    [​IMG]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]