My Beautiful first time with Roxanne Price

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FriskyJimmy29, Oct 29, 2016.

1. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

I first met Roxanne early last year as she was heading home for vacation We spoke very briefly but her charm and wit was very intoxicating. I knew from there that someday Roxanne and I will finally spend time together. Fast forward to this summer Roxanne and I made it official that we would have our date on Halloween Weekend. As I was sitting at the bar she greeted me in a beautiful black dress with a nice warm hug and kiss. Roxanne has such a warm and fun loving personality that you're automatically drawn to her at first sight. We sat and talked at the bar for awhile to get better acquainted before we headed back to her room. She is very smart, professional, courteous, nerdy, funny and talks a little dirty which was perfectly fine with me. After a little time prepping we made our way back the V.I.P suite which has a beautiful and swanky layout and I mentioned to her that I never partied in the suite before which surprised her since I've been a regular for years. After taking care of business with the cashier we went back to the suite.

From there we wasted no time getting undressed and started caressing one another and then I began kissing her 38D breasts which were so smooth and delicate. Roxanne's skin is so soft and smooth I couldn't stop caressing her. We started off in the hot tub with some soft touching and kissing. Roxanne is an amazing kisser with her soft lips and masterful tongue. Things got hotter as she showed off her master feet skills by massaging my member as the jet bubbles teased her while I played with her kitty. Getting all worked up we finally moved over to the bed where things got pretty hot and heavy. Showing off her dynamic oral skills by giving me head while I pleasured her clit in some hot 69 action. Roxanne's moans, heavy breathing and dirty talk were so cute as I continued to lick her clit and she continued to give me head until she came for me. From there she got on top and began to straddle me. Her tight hot kitty felt so good bouncing up and down on my member along with her 38 D's as she kissed me passionately and talked dirty as she came again for me. Then it was my turn to pleasure her as she got up and lied on her back. From there I began to kiss her neck, lips, breasts and performed some DATY which she loved. We got into missionary position and I began fucking her really hard. Roxanne breathed and moaned heavily as she continued to talk dirty as the bed rocked. Having cummed for me multiple times she wanted me to come for her. Looking into her eyes I continued to pound her kitty until I finally exploded inside of her and then collapsed on top of her. We then cleaned up had a little pillow talk and jumped into the tub to get clean. As much as I didn't want it to end I knew it had to. We then got dressed she kissed me good night and she went home.

Roxanne is a giver and wants you to have the best experience with her as possible and will go the extra mile to make you feel right at home. If you guys/girls haven't partied with her yet please do so you won't regret it. Roxanne thank you once again from the bottom of my heart; You gave me an experience I will never forget and you will be in my thoughts every time I think of our time together. We will see each other again I know it.

-FriskyJimmy29 [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Thanks for the magical evening Jimmy and the thoughtful review! I can't wait to spend time with you soon again. :)

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
  3. I'm so happy you had a wonderful experience with her!!!

4. I agree, if you haven't partied with Roxanne yet, do it, you won't regret.