My amazing outdate with my cuban angel bobbi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Where do i begin well first off we started off in the shower she washed me then we had shower sex which was a first for me. Then we took it to the bed for some nice oral pleasure both ways! Then we went into multiple positions until I orgasmed. She wanted me to go again so I did. I finished yet again. We got dressed then went to go get sushi. We both got a few rolls of sushi. Bobbi was hungry, she ate so fast she could be a competitve eater lol. We worked up a appetite. I had a truly amazing experience with bobbi this weekend. She is the perfect girlfriend experience shes funny smart pretty and she makes me so happy sexually and emotionally. She's the best thing to happen to me in a long time. I have more courage. I don't even have much anxiety about being around a bunch of people anymore. Bobbi is a must lady to see at the ranch. She is incredible and is very generous and over delivers. Thanks Bobbi I'm sure I'll shed a tear or two only because I'll miss you Your the best! I'll see u again promise! Best sex and affection I've ever had. I forgot to mention she gave me a full body massage. She has some strong hands for a small lady. It felt great. I actually fill more loose then I have in years. She is awesome and my favorite. I wouldn't trade her for anyone.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Bobbi Besos likes this.
  2. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Thank you sooooo much for the incredible review @Sakaki here are to more nights full of passion and fun, that we will never forget!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

3. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Thank you so much again for the incredible review @Sakaki, I treasure this memory so much!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Sakaki likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I would definately love to take you on another dinner date sometime. Usually my mind is focused on when is my food going to get here but when i was with you i just enjoyed talking to you and spending time together outside the ranch. I loved the blue dress you wore.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Bobbi Besos with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]