REVIEW My Amazing Experience with Ellie Moore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GoBigOrGoHome, Feb 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. A ski trip to Tahoe presented an opportunity to get my first taste of the Carson City brothel scene and a magical night with Ellie Moore that I will never forget. Planning ahead, I reviewed each house’s website and live stream videos to get a general feel for what each house had to offer. When I came across Ellie, I was mesmerized by her beauty, elegance, and bubbly personality. In addition to all of these qualities, the thing that drew me to Ellie the most was a striking resemblance to someone I knew….MY BOSS’S WIFE!

To set the stage for my party with Ellie it is important to provide a little background. About a year ago, my boss asked me to attend a conference in Ohio. After accepting the assignment, he informed me that his very attractive wife (yes they both work at my company) would be attending as well, representing a different division of the company. Now, if you haven’t figured this out, I’m not exactly the coolest cucumber when it comes to spending 12-14 hours a day with a beautiful woman. I was terrified she was going to catch me staring, or I might accidentally utter something dirty/obscene, or worse she might be attracted to me and I would have politely decline a wild night of debauchery. Spoiler alert, the trip went off without a hitch; didn’t get caught staring; didn’t say anything stupid; and no advances from the boss’s horny wife.

With this story in mind, my adventure with Ellie began with an email in December to see if she was available around the time of my ski trip in February. I relayed the story above and asked if she would be interested in playing the role of my boss’s wife, but with a much more exciting ending. I was blown away at the response I received! Ellie was all in, and wanted me to provide as much detail as I could about my boss’s wife (personality, clothing preference, manicure, etc…). Her attention to detail and preparation had me absolutely astounded. We exchanged several emails to work out some of the details and set a date (Feb 7) for our party.

When I arrived at the Sagebrush on the evening of Feb 7, I was as giddy as a school boy. I was dressed in the same attire (shirt, tie, pants, and shoes) that I had worn at the conference. When Ellie came out to the bar, she was absolutely stunning. Dressed in the sleeveless purple dress we had discussed over email, she was even moore beautiful than the pictures on her web page. We sat at the bar, had a drink, and became acquainted with one another. I was so impressed that she didn’t try to rush things along. We discussed my vision of how the scenario would play out and it was clear to me that she was going to do everything possible to make this night one of the best of my life.

We made our way back to Ellie’s room for our negotiation which was completely painless. Once we agreed upon services/compensation, I was amazed to learn she had reserved the VIP suite for our party. The dirty details will remain between Ellie and me, but I will say she nailed the role of the boss’s wife. She had me so caught-up in the moment that I was calling her by the boss’s wife’s real name and saying things that would/could surely get me fired.

We ended our role play with time to spare, so we climbed into the VIP suite’s tub and spent the remainder of our time sipping champagne and discussing life in general. Ellie is an articulate communicator and excellent listener. She really is such an easy person to talk to; I can’t remember any awkward moments or pauses during any of our conversation.

This night with Ellie Moore far exceeded all expectations I had going into it. She was more beautiful (both inside and out) in person than I could have ever imagined. The effort she put into making the role play seem as real as possible was mind blowing. The thing I will cherish most about this experience was how Ellie made me feel free of the burdens that hold me back in life. She allowed me to step outside myself and be a person I’ve only dreamed of being, not the person I feel like I have to be.

Thank you so much Ellie for making me feel amazing. I will definitely be back for moore of Ellie Moore!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

What a great review of Ms Ellie Moore, GBoGH. I've only gotten to chat with Ms Ellie a couple times and agree with your description. Thanks for sharing, what you could....lol. It sounds like your trip to Nevada was 1st class.

EllieMoore likes this.
  3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like a wonderful time with the sexy Miss @EllieMoore ! Thank you for sharing your trip.

EllieMoore likes this.
  4. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

EllieMoore Local lover, available 24/7 by appointment!

Oh my goodness.
    How did I miss this review??
    I 110% loved our entire date, the role-play was fantastic! I'll admit to feeling worried it wasn't going to be enough, but between reading you and asking the occasional check question - I was more than put at ease. I think our enthusiasm fueled and reassured the other throughout the evening...

I do love to get the details right, the goal for me is to get as close as possible so that after two glasses of wine and the lights a little dimmed, your memory won't be able to tell the difference from the real thing...or to surpass your very dreams that created our evening. ;)

5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

I will definitely be coming to you for two girl parties with all the role play requests I get!

6. Wow, what a night! You made the right choice with Ellie, she is a very giving and dedicated lady who will do everything to make your fantasies come true :)

grizzly likes this.
  7. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

I would love to join you!! The more bodies and minds the better; every time I have a multi-girl party or party with couples it always exceeds everyone's expectations, the afterglow is phenomenal.... so yeah, let me know! :p

MercyMoselle likes this.
  8. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

Thank you Roxy, I do endeavor to do my very very best! :D

9. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Oh! Look at your new signature! So cute with the iridescent effect :p