My 5th encounter with caressa

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by michael 9513, Sep 26, 2016.

1. So far I've had 2 short parties and 3 extended stays with Caressa. This extended stay felt like I was in the superbowl it was intense and oh so enjoyable. She pleasured me with her hand lips and her most pleasurable area. This was a romping multi orgasm multi position party. It was great we ended up going 3 rounds and was I tired I had a few drinks before I left I was ready to go to sleep I'm very sore but that just shows how much fun we had. We also cuddled and kissed and that meant a lot I could just fill the kindness from her being wrapped around each other made me fill so great. We also talked about various things. Most people tell me what I can't do or no that will never happen but not Caressa. She has faith in me so thanks for giving me the best sex ever and telling me I can do anything in my life. I fill so good after seeing u

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Michael, it was a great evening with you! It did feel like we were playing in the SuperBowl! The idea that you are sore today makes me know we worked out hard! It is so wonderful to cuddle with you after our hot encounter and to talk. Yes Austin, remember you are a smart man who can do anything you put your mind too. If someone is negative, don't be around them, only positive thinking brings positive results!
    Kisses Caressa
    carnewmidwf5.jpg

DarkSampson likes this.
  3. You just amazed me so sensual and intense! I loved the conversation we had as well.

caressakisses likes this.
  4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The private hot encounters have been fantastic,but the discussion we have are also so wonderful and stimulating!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I was sexually drained had some alcohol in me and a tummy full of food by the end of the day. I slept amazing

caressakisses likes this.
  6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

We exhausted ourselves and both slept fantastically.
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.