My 1st time with Maya Love.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jachavez, Jul 5, 2008.

1. I visited the Moonlite Bunny Ranch this past week for the 1st time. It wasn’t just my first experience at the ranch. It was my first experience ever.

I had tried to schedule appointments with a particular girl at the ranch, but I think I tried to schedule it too close to the time I’d be there and it kind of didn’t go through. (I’ll definitely make it up to her next time.) So I decided to just go and see what the line up had to offer. I was sure it wouldn’t disappoint. I can’t believe how right I was.

Being that it was going to be my first time, I can’t help but admit I was nervous when the line up formed. All the women in the line up were so shockingly, outrageously beautiful. Looking at the line up was like looking at the universe all at once; so much beauty you don’t know how to even begin to look at it.

Although I was nervous, after she caught my eye, I knew I had to choose Maya Love. I had read reviews through the message boards about all the girls, including her, and I had already seen pictures of her on the Bunny Ranch website so I had a confident feeling about her. They say pictures are worth 1,000 words and while Maya’s pictures are amazing enough, they are understatements when compared to seeing her in person. Maya is, without exaggeration, a goddess among women. I came to that conclusion before I even had a moment alone with her.

Our time began by her giving me a tour of the ranch. She made the tour great because as she walked me through the ranch she answered a couple questions I had before I even tried to ask. She set my mind at ease about a lot of things. She definitely knows her stuff.

After the tour she took me to her room. Her room was nice. It had a cool vibe to it. We talked for a bit and I let her know she was going to be my first. I’m glad I let her know ‘cause I think that helped her make the experience that much better for me.

I won’t go into all the details of my time with Maya, but I will say that the best thing about my time with Maya was that she made the entire experience feel so natural. I was nervous in the beginning but she calmed me down in just the first few minutes. By the middle of our time together she made me feel as if I’d always known what to do all along. She was gentle. She was patient. She took notice of what I liked and focused on it. She also did a couple things I didn’t know I’d like. Needless to say, she was incredible. A while after we were done she walked me out and gave me a hug. It was a sweet ending to such a great time.

I can’t say enough good things about her. She’s fun. She’s sweet. Her body is the shape of Heaven. Her smile is a miracle constantly proving the existence of God (‘cause it takes a God to create art as beautiful as her smile). When you meet her it won’t take long to see that she’s a great girl. I’m so lucky and so glad that she was my first. I don’t think I could’ve imagined or asked for a better 1st time.

I’m already thinking about my next time with her (because there definitely will be a next time). It’s going to be incredible the 2nd time around ‘cause I’ll be more than ready for it. And next time, I’m staying much longer.

So, to conclude, if you’re thinking of going to the Ranch for your first time or just for fun, do it. Whether you spend time with Maya (which I definitely recommend) or any of the other gorgeous women at the ranch, you’re guaranteed to have the time of your life and leave with an unforgettable experience. And just like me, you’ll be destined to return.

Oh yeah, I thought I’d also mention this. One cool thing was that as I left I actually got to meet the man himself, Mr. Dennis Hoff. I got to shake hands with him and thank him for all that he's doin’ out there. He also introduced me to Air Force Amy. I didn’t get a chance to really talk to her ‘cause I had to catch my ride, just a quick “Hi. It’s cool to meet you”, but she also looked insanely hotter in person than she does in her pictures.

Bottom line: Go to the Ranch!

2. That's a great report, jachavez. I've had the privilege of partying with Maya as well and it's definitely a fun party. Now that you've had your first experience at the ranch it sounds like you're hooked just like the rest of us. :)

3. I had a great time with my little southern boy. I am glad that your first time was something you will remember. I couldn't believe that it was your first time for it came so natural to you. Make a list of things that you would like to try for your next trip and I can arrange it for you. We will keep in touch!

4. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

1st time

Another satisfied customer. Welcome to the club!!!

5. Yeah, I think you're right. I got a feeling that I know where I'm going to be spending all my vacations from now on. :D

6. Re: 1st time

Thanks for the welcome. You are so right about me being satisfied. lol!

7. Thank you Maya. Looking back, I'm also surprised at how well my first time went. Of course, we both know I had a great teacher to take me through it. :wink: Don't worry, I'm already workin' on a list and I already know it's going to be a long one! I'll email/pm you sometime. I think I might already know when my next trip might be. :D

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time at the ranch and welcome to the "Have been there Group" I envy the virgins who go to the ranch I wish I had lost mine there. Anyway have fun always and you made a great pick with Maya Love she is awesome and I have the honor of calling her a friend.

9. Kevin, you are a great friend!

10. Maya is a wonderful person to party with good choice !!!

11. Thanks, SUmmer. It's even better with you in it!