My 1st Jade experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by blueoval, Oct 10, 2015.

1. I finally had a party with the lovely Jade Capri!!!

I arrived at the Love Ranch and to my surprise Jade was available. She was wearing a black dress that was incredible, she is such a beautiful woman. Jade is fun to talk with and makes you feel comfortable right away. Everything went fantastic and can't wait to see her again.

thanks again for the great time,

JadeCapri likes this.
  2. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

I wish she would give me that dress. I beg her for all her dresses.... Jade Capri help me out! I love u forever! She rocks those things! Pretty girl swaggin everyday!

Sent from my S700A using Tapatalk

3. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great time. . .she always gets the best reviews! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Glad things went smoothly for you both! Jade's a gorgeous woman who really cares about your experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It was such a wonderful surprise @blueoval
    When we first started to talk I found you to be very personable and sweet, but once you told me who you were it's was like "I know you" moment :)
    We had awesome times together since we first met and I will always looking forward to more. Thank you.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday, Blue Oval!

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue likes this.
  7. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Great review blueoval Jade is truly an amazing woman to spend time with. I was very fortunate to have some alone time with her as well hence she's truly a giver and love's what she does.