My 1st Girl Friend Experience Overnight Party with Bryce Stevens

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by geraldharris, Aug 3, 2017.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi @BryceStevens if we do an evening encounter it might be more a twilight encounter as this old fart might not be able to stay up so late. Having been pleasured by you only before noon both times I’m sure you will wear me out if we go too late. But you do remember that “Little Joe” can go for up to 24 hrs. Maybe at the end of lacrosse season I’ll be in better shape for an evening encounter.

BryceStevens likes this.
  2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

ladies and gentleman go buy a lottery ticket as today is your lucky day. The Beautiful,Romantic,Youthful,Compassionate,Exotic @BryceStevens will be at kit kat for three more weeks. Take advantage of Bryce’s extra week and any of her specials. I know I have enjoyed a Ravish Encounter and with a terrific two girl encounter with her lovely bath mate @cumishaamado @BryceStevens will never disappoint. I have nothing but 10 stars for Bryce. Enjoy her while you can

BryceStevens likes this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @cumishaamado for saying my review is awesome.

geraldharris likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure!!! You're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens and geraldharris like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

geraldharris and RunningSquirrel like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for extending your stay!!! Hurry and book her today before she leaves!!! Who wants to experience our "2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Twilight sounds divine for me @joe carbols for our next encounter. Don't wear yourself out too much during Lacrosse!!

joe carbols likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Gosh @BryceStevens i guess if we do twilight you will be taking me into the “Twilight Zone”. But you’re to young to ever remember that awesome TV show

BryceStevens likes this.
  12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your concern about my lacrosse and health. I’ve done 14 games so far and I have had 12 games “Snowed Out”. Or “Froze out” so far this season I do have a pair of games on Friday. Working out as best as I can to prepare for our next encounter

BryceStevens likes this.
  13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @joe carbols for being such a sweetheart gentleman and saying such lovely things about me!!!

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you yummy @cumishaamado for saying I'm awesome. You are awesome!!

geraldharris likes this.
  16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    This Wednesday is my last day at Kit Kat. :(:(:( I will however be back on the 2nd or 3rd week of May. People are really liking my newest party creations my "Ravish Party", the "Slopping Wet Blow Job & Balls Party", and the "2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party". Why not try one for yourself? I provide discounts for military, birthdays, anniversaries, divorce, and senior citizens. Of course my all time most popular party is my GFE. Don't forget to check out my other Mouth Watering Party Creations at:
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/bryce-stevens-luxury-parties-updated-4-5-18.34165/
    I can't wait to see you for fun!!! If you'd like to book a May appointment with me please email [email protected] or message me through this forum. I can't wait to see you for fun!!!!!

geraldharris likes this.
  17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I miss you @cumishaamado . I can't wait to be back soon to see you and all the other beautiful people. And I can't wait to do more of our 2 Girl Extravaganza Parties!!

geraldharris likes this.
  18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    I'm Excited!!! I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch May 17th through May 30th. I may well stay through the 1st week in June. My apologies that I do not know for certain about June, however I am juggling many plates so my June schedule is not yet certain. If you would like to schedule an early June appointment with me, Please email me your schedule plans to [email protected] After this tour It is unlikely that I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch until the fall. I hope to see you for May Fun!!!!

geraldharris likes this.
  19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You are both sweethearts!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    I've extended my Kit Kat tour dates. They are now May 17 - June 13th. Hooray!! More fun time!! I sure hope to meet you on this trip!!!

geraldharris likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

That's such a sweet thing to say @joe carbols . And just what I would expect someone as sweet as you to say!!

joe carbols likes this.
  23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You are like Superman all the way around @joe carbols !!! How did your Friday games turn out!!

joe carbols likes this.
  24. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    Hooray!!! I'm back here at Kit Kat Ranch and will be here through June 13th. This is going to be a fun trip!! Be sure to ask me about my special for new clients. And please check out my other party specials.

I provide ongoing discounts for military, birthdays, senior citizen, divorcees and anniversaries. I can't wait to see you for Fun!!! After this tour It is unlikely that I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch until the fall.

geraldharris likes this.
  25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Oh my Gosh,@BryceStevens, I am surprised you remember. My Lacrosse season is sadly over due to my busy business travel (only home 3 days in May to see Kahuna) but my I finished up very strong. I even ran a marathon over April 28-29 I did 7 games on Saturday and 9 games on Sunday and I ran 28+ miles it took me over 36 hours but..... I finished the season strong. Ended up with only 54 games but I guess it is better than nothing. Although my LAX season ruined my chances to see you on your Spring Trip #1, I guess I will have to wait until your fall tour before I can see you. I know I will be back on October 6 and 7 before I head up northwest for a conference in Victoria B.C. Maybe your fall tour will be around that time. Who knows, but I will wait, you are soooooooo worth it. Take care, enjoy your spring tour Part Deux

BryceStevens likes this.
  26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Must be something in the water up in Carson City Mound House. @BryceStevens you are the third person this week that said I was a sweet person. One of them even said I was the sweetest guy they know. I doubt that, but it was an ego builder to think someone of your beauty and stature would think that I was a "Sweet Person" Maybe considerate might be a better word, as I see myself as a crusty, salty old fart.

27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for reading and commenting on my review. We did make lots of memorable experiences on our Overnight Party!!!

geraldharris likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @joe carbols for the beautiful compliment. You are just too awesome!! I can not believe you are even running marathons with your schedule and all the stuff you have going on!! Oh my!!! I don't know how I will be able to keep up with you!!! I just hope I get a chance to do so this fall!!!

30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for taking the time to read and comment on @geraldharris 's review of our fun, sexy Overnight Party together!!! I had an awesome time on our overnight and look forward to more!!

geraldharris likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @BryceStevens and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your adorable imojis[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

geraldharris and BryceStevens like this.
  35. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You're welcome my hot sexy sweet enough to eat @cumishaamado !!!

geraldharris likes this.