My 11th party with bobbi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Jun 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Last night i did my final party of my trip. I make a habit to see Bobbi at least twice but I just couldn't get enough this trip. I ended up seeing her 3 days in a row. This party started in the shower and luckily there was a mirror near by to view the fun action. We then took it to the bed switching from position to position. She had some sort of sugary powder substance she put all over her breasts and I got to lick it off. There was a lot of variety and surprises in this party it ended with a very intense orgasm. With some time still to spare We had time to talk about various topics afterwards. Bobbi is very understanding and never judges me. We love to joke with one another. I fill comfortable being myself around her. Most of my parties with her have been short but I think I'm really going to push hard to spend more time with her because she brings me a level of happiness I've never felt before. I am a little sad but trying to stay positive I'll see you again Bobbi. Your my favorite. There's just something magical about this little lady.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]