Ms Suzette, Friends, Family, Staff and Ladies My condolences

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by grizzly, Oct 16, 2018.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I was shocked by the news when I woke up from my slumber after working all night. :'( My thoughts and prayers are with his family, Suzette and all ladies working in the Hoff houses, Staff and all of Dennis's friends.

I was honored to have met Dennis in December 2015 when I went out to do the interview with Lisa Ling. My first memory of meeting Dennis, was when he called to help me out with travel plans in Dec. 2015.

No matter what was said about Dennis, he was always very kind and gracious to me whenever I came to visit, he treated me like I was a member of his family. I have several warm memories of Dennis. As many are I am grieving, even though I have not known him as long as you have, I will cherish my memories of him.

He was one smart business owner and it was an honor to see and hear him be interviewed in person. He will be deeply be missed!

Dennis I imagine is up there partying it up with his good friend Hugh Hefner and Dominio take care friend and rest easy.

To those who work for Dennis, let me know if I can do anything for you all. my thoughts and prayers to yu all

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Denis was a pioneer.

Denis always treated me kindly. I would be a different person if it were not for Denis . Thank you Denis for all you did for me and others, please rest well.

3. Although I only met Dennis for the first time in 2015 - he was my friend. My wife and I missed this years Birthday Party by one day (had to fly) - what is so sad is the justification that you'll always have the next year, or the next party - that you'll see someone down the road - and then it ends. The smile, the intellect, the genuine character of one of the worlds most interesting people. My heart goes out to Suzette, the girls, the ranch staff, and to Dennis's close friends.

Tell the people you cherish that you love them, that they mean something to you, and that they are treasured - and soon.

4. Thank you Grizzly.

Dennis had an absolute affinity for all our message board members. He truly appreciated you and your interaction with us in this forum.

Any message board member that ever met Dennis in person could attest, as I can, how his eyes lit up and how happy he was to meet you.

He is the only legal brothel and multiple legal brothel owner that could be found in the parlor of all of his brothels any given day and night.

He worked endlessly to promote us, our services and also entertain all of his customers and visitors alike as though.

He made EVERY one feel as though they were the most important persons on earth.

Now Dennis is one of the most important people in heaven.

We are all reeling in grief but everything will ultimately be OK. We will all keep his legacy alive.

We will love each other, love you and be the best we can be and selflessly serve others.

Thank you again for your condolences. We know you are grieving too. Our hearts pour out to you. God bless!

5. Thank you Sierra Flyer. We are so blessed that our maker saw fit to allow Dennis to be here for us for his Birthday Party. He had extremely nice and encouraging things to say to all of us. A truly selfless man.