Ms. Sparks on Professor Honor Roll

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 7, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I had a a small appointment with Ms. Sparks to give her an Oral Exam for her finals and to see if she coud make the honor roll.

Im happy to report Ms. Sparks while having an occassional naughty side in my class has passed her final exams with a perfect score.

She was very willing to please her professor and was submissive during the exam process. She is very caring and down to earth.

She even was willing to do extra credit which boosted her overall grade. Negoations were very natural and fair.

If you are looking for one that loves to have fun in the bedroom, good at roleplay, passionate pick Ms. Ashlyn Sparks. She will make sure you leave with a huge smile on your face.

Also check out her new amazing room and enjoy watching the activites in the multiple mirrors.

2. Thank you SO much Professor Grizzly. Our exam was so much fun and you are great at keeping me in line with the ruler. I can not wait for our next exam!

Love being an Honor Roll student...wonder if I get a bumper sticker!!

little eddie and grizzly like this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Let me see what I can do about the bumper sticker once I get back to the school.

4. Ashlyn is a role play dream, I wont get to party with her till after the new year but she gets me all worked up and in the mind set even now! Thank you for posting Grizzly I look forward to sharing my time with her!

little eddie and grizzly like this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

There you go again Professor Grizzly....well done. It was fun to see you and the ladies at the Sage for fuzzy sock day. You're not in Kansas anymore. :) Tahoe

grizzly likes this.
  6. I loved reading this! So sexy! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Thank you Amy! It is so great when plans and sexy scenes work out!

grizzly likes this.
  8. I love being an outstanding student. Nothing straightens things out like a ruler to the hinny....

grizzly likes this.
  9. Role play parties are so much fun, and you picked the right girl for this one! :)

10. Thank you Ms Roxy. You know how much I love to role-play

11. Join me at the BBW Awards on Jan 23rd and then have an afterparty at Alien Cathouse...

bbw.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  12. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I did choose an amazing lady for.my first role play party!!!

Wish I could!! Sounds like fun

13. I can not wait for our next exam...I hope I pass [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Ben Wade likes this.
  14. I want to do this, but a warning my exams are not easy;););) but I can be swayed by other considerations[smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy review!!!!!!!
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk