Most memorable time ever at the Love Ranch with Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NY_Mike, Aug 1, 2011.

1. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

So my first time ever at a brothel was last Saturday and it turned into a strange, wonderful, funny, and extremely satisfying experience. I had an appointment with Jade Capri. She greeted me at the door, and let me tell you she is ridiculously beautiful in person. So I'm kinda nervous, which I didn't expect, and she made me feel at home right away. She introduces me to Dennis, who happens to be sitting there for a birthday party. I say hello to the birthday boy Pogus, Grand Dad gone Wild, and Harold (who is a great guy). I met iSurfer a little later after that.

Jade then brought me into the kitchen where I met the ladies of the Love Ranch and ate some sushi with Dennis and the girls. Really amazing to go there for the first time and there I am sitting down talking business with Dennis Hof. After eating, Jade and I go to sit down in the parlour for a bit, until we go back to her room. I wont give details, but her negotiation tactics are completely unfair. It's hard to think straight with a gorgeous curvy girl laying on top of you. She is passionate, sensual and completely nasty in all the right ways. :twisted:

After, I went back and met some more ladies, including Airforce Amy who gave me a free drink chip. I had a little bit of fun with Diamond Williams, who is so pretty in person and HYPER fun :) All the ladies are prettier in person than their pictures.

Jade and I went outside for a little while, sat and talked. Out of nowhere, this guy collapses by the gate as he was leaving. The girls, including Jade, ran over to help and an ambulance came to get him. I heard that he is doing ok, was released from the hospital very quickly and was already back at the Love Ranch. Good to know.

Jade tried to get the VIP room for us for another session, but it was taken. We went back to her room again, where she gave me another absolutely incredible time.

Finally drained, and staying much later than I thought I would, she walked me to the gate and kissed me good bye. I went to my rental car only to find out the battery is dead. So I rang the bell again and the bartender was able to give me a jump. I was talking to Jade through the fence by that time and she said, "well, at least you didn't have to go the hospital." I love the perspective, and I got to say it is a really funny situation.

So my first time at a brothel was more than a little memorable for so many reasons. I'm looking forward to my next time going. September would be the earliest, but I am definitely making plans for my birthday in November.

Thank you Jade! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. She sounds so impressive. I am hoping to spend time with her some day.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great Review

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

OMG!!! I will for sure never forget it! It was so nice that you got to meet our friends...and of course become one of them [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] As you could see they are all wonderful people as well as the girls and the staff.
    I was so hungry that I wasn't shy to eat. :mrgreen: Dennis is a great man and I am happy that you got to talk with him.
    Well, about the negotiation part is to help you easy up with me :twisted: nothing much :mrgreen:

It's hard to think straight with a gorgeous curvy girl laying on top of you. She is passionate, sensual and completely nasty in all the right ways. That too was to make you feel comfortable :D :mrgreen:

That was really nice of Amy!! I didn't know that. Thank you Amy!
    Diamond is a trip. She is one that gets the house going!
    I agree that all the ladies look better in person.

Jade and I went outside for a little while, sat and talked. Out of nowhere, this guy collapses by the gate as he was leaving. The girls, including Jade, ran over to help and an ambulance came to get him. I heard that he is doing ok, was released from the hospital very quickly and was already back at the Love Ranch. Good to know.
    Dios Mio!!! I was shaking and so nervous that I forgot Katrina could have helped us. But thankfully he was fine after several hours in the hospital. I bet that you will never forget Mike :lol: :lol:

The feeling about a incredible time is mutual. I am glad we got to connect over the PM's

When you walked back in I was like " humm... maybe he wants more"... :mrgreen:
    That was for sure a night to remember :lol:

I am looking forward to see you again and don't be hoping people with be falling in the ground again Mike.... maybe on our beds but not on the ground :lol: :mrgreen: (Jokes apart I am happy he didn't get hurt and was fine partying again next day)

Maybe we can have a birthday party together in november [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You were absolutely great and fun to be around. Thank you so much!

Jade Capri [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Thank you Jade!

6. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

excellent review

unfair negotiating tactics... sounds like fun lol

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is right Crumbie, it wasn't unfair.... At all... :) :D

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

She is very talented...

9. Sooo scary! I'm glad the whole situation was handled with care, but it would have been better if Katrina had been there! She has worked at a hospital and knows lots of medical stuff!

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Glad you had such a great experience!

xoxo

Natalia

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed!

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

OMG! she totally was there. I don't think she got a chance to do anything. Thank Goodness he got better. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Excellent review for a beautiful lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a excellent review for sure Natalia. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Mike is a great guy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: Most memorable time ever at the Love Ranch with Jade Cap

After reading your post on my Top Lover thread I went back and read the review. It was a great time, also one of the funniest :mrgreen:
    I should make a book of reviews, people would love to read it.

16. Re: Most memorable time ever at the Love Ranch with Jade Cap

wow!!! :|

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know, right?

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are really getting me looking forward your next visit. :twisted:

19. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Like I said, you got my first brothel experience and it looks like you'll get my first two girl party too :D

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I will gladly be your first for a two girls party. That will be fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Posting a picture to bright your day up [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Re: Most memorable time ever at the Love Ranch with Jade Cap

Wow, great review!!

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was just thinking of how fun this party was... :twisted:

[​IMG]

26. Re: Most memorable time ever at the Love Ranch with Jade Cap

Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

27. Re: Most memorable time ever at the Love Ranch with Jade Cap

Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Nice ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  29. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I love that we have very dedicated reviewers. They are awesome!

dreamscometrue likes this.