REVIEW More Than Just a Party: RoxyGold

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RunningSquirrel, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Rally With @RoxyGold :

So, it’s been a week since my annual Ranch run, that weird moment in time of enjoying those lingering memories (yeah, that really happened) while looking forward to the next go-round…

“I really want you to have a great experience!” Roxy reiterated throughout the week, as I set a personal record for buzzing into the Sagebrush gate and that it was (with a brief stop beforehand at the KKR as my friend, Arrowhead, and I were curious to see the newly-remodeled version and its own amazing lineup, meeting @AmeliaHeart and Betty Boobs—a “recon” tour as Chicago Bob puts it).

“Now don’t go into details!” Roxy kindly advised, shortly in the aftermath, as I promised to post a review of our latest rendezvous and, of course, the more intimate moments are between us, and for you, fellow Bunny boarders to discover for yourself, if you haven’t already; however, it was the “little” details that made this visit that more special, such as the welcoming mood of the many Starlets that came over for introductions and hugs and the overall joyous spirit in the parlor for the next few nights, especially on Wednesday for Karaoke night (and the "bat in the parlor incident") where that led to a wonderful party provided by @Tegan Hart, which deserved its own proper review previously posted.

Back to Roxy, one suggestion she made was to have a couple of parties with a break in the middle, which was more like one party with a “halftime intermission,” and that was a format that worked really well. Roxy creates a tempo that swings from soft and sensual to loud and wild. Other Starlets in the past have commented on Roxy’s vocal encouragement and I was right there to attest to that as well as a move or two we tried together for the first time (and looking forward to doing again). She also provides a Pandora setlist and, despite its title, I’d never thought of the old Glenn Miller classic, “In the Mood,” as party background but, by this time, any musical piece would’ve worked, though Roxy would probably draw the line at Taylor Swift :) . Also, her new room, located closer to the parlor (Tegan’s room is directly across from her, so this side of the Sagebrush proved to be especially lucky), while smaller than her previous “corner office,” provides a walk-in shower, allowing much more freedom for creative possibilities in there.

Thank you @RoxyGold !

PS as a side note, was fortunate to meet the legend that is @isurfer , holding court at the far end of the Sagebrush bar!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. Thank you for all of your kindness, @RunningSquirrel! You are so darn cool, I'm grateful that we have known each other and stayed in close contact for all this time. The parties keep getting better, the connections grow stronger, and the great times keep on rolling! :)

3. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Well done RS! With Roxy, the details are always better to experience than describe! ;)

Glad you had time to recon the KitKat too.

isurfer and RunningSquirrel like this.
  4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Hey RS, it was great meeting you and your buddy Arrowhead. It was a sure thing bet that you would have a good time with @RoxyGold and I got to have my first party with @Draven Star and now @Tegan Hart is on my radar. There are a lot of ladies that I like at Sagebrush and in the cul-de-sac brothels of Love Ranch North and Kit Kat Ranch that I haven't gotten around to partying with yet. I'm going to have to wait until next week after the 15th to have my 68th party with Roxy. I'm glad I don't write my own reviews about my parties with Roxy, I would be accused of spamming the board, and if I wrote a book it might be really thick.

RunningSquirrel and Tegan Hart like this.
  5. Roxy and the other ladies have encouraged you to gather your writings into a volume(s). HBO may even create a series out of it: Game of Moans or something :)
    It was a great honor to meet you first of all the "Cybermongers!" I was telling Roxy it was nice to see the special camaraderie you two have developed even just sitting at the bar. Yeah, saw you with your bag of toys before you headed off for Draven's room--and, an absolute yes on @Tegan Hart and, though I didn't interact with her much, Tegan's "Brothel Bestie," @Lily Poole , who was sitting on the other side of Tegan from me Karaoke night, was pretty sweet, too.

Hope someone caught @RoxyGold 's "Carrot Top" act for the birthday bash on video!

Tegan Hart and isurfer like this.
  6. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Glad to hear you had a great time while you were here, @RunningSquirrel! @RoxyGold is such a doll! And thanks for the shout-out -- it was nice to meet you in person over at the Kit Kat! Hope to see you back around soon!

[​IMG]

7. You know it, CB! Looking forward to having you around for New Years! :)

8. The great thing about being local is that you have ample chance to get to know all the ladies and enjoy your home-away-from-Home that is the cul de sac :)

isurfer likes this.