REVIEW More Praise for Charlie Daze!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, May 25, 2017.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

This girl is really special, guys.

As a middle-aged man, I have to admit I have some conflicting issues with hooking up with the younger girls sometimes. While they can be SO nice to look at and roll around in bed with, I find I generally make a better connection with ladies closer to my age. I guess that makes sense. But with Charlie, there is none of that. Not only is she young and beautiful (and with her innocent smile could pass for even much younger than she is if she really wanted) but she has an amazing ability to connect and relate with those much older than her.

I'd love to say it's "me" or "us" or "our connection", but I really think it's all her. I don't know if she even knows what she is doing---I think a lot of it just comes natural. But being with her is nothing but a good time that gets better for me with each visit.

The sex with her is amazing---whether we are going at it as rough as we can or are just gently caressing each other, she is always genuine and in the moment and totally consumed by the energy but still fun and playful at the same time. And frankly, I could probably just spend the entire date just getting lost in her eyes and doing nothing else.

Oh yeah...and her kisses. Did I mention her kisses? I love to kiss. She does too. The kisses alone are worth it.

But most important is her intimate and erotic and understanding soul. She truly is a treasure. I have a sense that she is destined for great things in her life and that she is just here for us right now passing through for what will just be another moment upon her life's journey.

I'm just happy I got to catch a glimpse of it and will be able to have our time together in my collection of life experiences and memories as well.

As much as I'd like to keep her to myself, she is an experience that needs to be shared! Don't hesitate people.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. I can't agree with your post more! She is truly special and you other guys are missing out of you don't take the time and see her. Truly a gem.

david006 likes this.
  3. By the sound of it, I think I'd like to keep her all to myself too, David! ;)

Sharing is caring :);) Great review of Charlie!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
    david006 likes this.

4. David, this review truly hit the spot! [smilie=hot over you.gif]We share an incredible bond that is truly special to me. I look forward to more mind, body, and soul adventures with you!

5. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

That's a sweet thing to say, love! You know that I can't wait to get back there explore and discover all that you are. See you very soon again!

LexieJames likes this.
  6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Charlie just gives off such sexual, sensual energy! I can't wait to get her in my bedroom one day :)

david006 likes this.