Michelle Sweets, sweet as honey

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rockports, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

I just had the pleasure of partying with a brand new bunny, Michelle Sweets.

I arrived at the BunnyRanch on Friday evening, not quite feeling my best because the allergies were pretty bad and I was feeling tired. Frankly, I wasn't sure if I was up for a party. Nonetheless, I wanted to see Dennis and get my copy of his book signed, so I went.

And sitting at the lounge, who did I see? A bunny I didn't recognize. I approached her, introduced myself and we soon found ourselves engrossed in conversation about tropical vacations (my favorite topic). I found out that she had just joined Team BunnyRanch and she had yet to party. I had to change that.

Our first party was absolutely fantastic - I forgot all about those allergies. Best of all, I loved the time we spent together afterwards, cuddled up and enveloped in her warmth. Yeah, I'm a sucker for that. We talked about anything and everything - I felt a connection, like a boy feels about his lover.

Michelle and I walked out of her room and walked into the lobby when I heard a "hello." It was Dennis, and he remembered me from my past visits. Needless to say, he signed my book. And we spent what must have been an hour talking about the years at the BunnyRanch - I shared with him my fond memories of past parties at the ranches, and our love for blondes. Yeah, I've got a thing about blondes too. But I digress.

The next evening, I came back to see Michelle once again. Yet another terrific party - even better than the first. She is so sweet, as her name suggests. I wished I could be with her all night. Feeling rejuvenated from within, I went to bed a happy man that Saturday night.

I wanted to see Michelle one last time before my long drive home. So on this Sunday morning, I saw her for my third and last party on this trip. It was the best party yet.

Michelle and I said our goodbyes. She has such a beautiful smile. I drove home, her scent on me as a reminder of our sensual party. A perfect weekend.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    MichelleSweets likes this.
  2. MichelleSweets
    Chat with Me

MichelleSweets All-American Sweetheart @MOONLITE BUNNY RANCH

Aww thank you sooo much baby! I had such a wonderful time and truly enjoyed myself as well.... I'm glad you and the hamster made it home safely [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] your the best!

Rockports likes this.
  3. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

Haha! Yes, the hamster made it home safely too.

MichelleSweets likes this.
  4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I have never met Michelle but have read of her and seen her pics. She sounds like a great person!!

Rockports and MichelleSweets like this.