Michael Godard

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Will be at the OH MY GODARD gallery today.

The Bunnyranch has a lot of Godard art in it, I am sure you have seen it on HBO.

Come out today and play with Godard & the Bunnies at the gallery in Lake Tahoe.

For those of you that don't know Godard, ck this out.

http://www.michaelgodard.com

2. I was wondering who did the art on the walls at the ranch. He has some very interesting work on that website. I like those 2 pics hanging in the parlor near the door.

3. I went up to the art show with Kimora Lee the new Asian Bunny, she wasn't clear to work so she came along.

I got there and a TV crew started filming me as a came in and took me past the line of 200 right to Michael and Ely his lovely wife.

People were lined up to have Godard sign theri pics, they started asking Godard if I could sign their art also and have a pic with me and Godard.

What a fun night in Tahoe.

4. michael godard and the madam

romeo oh romeo where art thou romeo
    [​IMG]

5. Love those glasses madame Suzette

6. glasses

I love those glasses too. unfortunately they belong to Michael Godard himself.

7. edited

8. I LOVE HIS ART. I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING FOR MY ROOM. -LOVE ALWAYS-XOXO-RARE DIAMOND

9. THAT GUY IS MY INSPIRATION :D .

10. I checked out his work---he's an awesome artist! I love the one titled Romeo's Secret! Wouldn't mind havin' that hangin' in my bed room! He's a total hottie too! But not hotter than Dennis! ;) Well hope all you guys/girls have a wonderful weekend! XOXOXO from this southern gal to you!

11. Thank you baby!!

Big Kisses.