About Me MercysWorld - I don't Kiss & Tell

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, May 1, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

I specialize in discretion, but sometimes the reviews and follow-up emails from my clients are SO SWEET it would be a shame not to share them. All of the following reviews are from my clients, I have chosen to post them all anonymously as I don't kiss & tell.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"I had seen Mercy on livestream a few times and would admire her beauty and eloquence. Finally, the snow stopped falling and I was able to drive to the ranch to meet her. While some would look better on a monitor than in person, I was in awe when I saw Mercy. She is even prettier in person and I would get nervous. But Mercy would be very sweet and has the softest touches. I went from being nervous to being turned on instantly. I wanted more time but couldn't hold my excitement for very long. She may be Zimbabwe born, but a heaven sent. Mercy me! I have met a goddess."

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I love waking up to emails from pleased clients! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] The genuine feedback lets me know that it's all worth it![smilie=call me.gif]

4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

CATCH ME ON THE WORLD FAMOUS MOONLITE @BunnyRanch WEBSITE AS MERCY MOSELLE!

Moonlite Bunny Ranch
    69 Moonlight Rd.
    Carson City, NV 89706
    1 (775) 246-9901

Email: [email protected] | Twitter: @MercyMoselle
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  6. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"This woman is so beautiful inside and out, you'll feel like she is your best friend in no time."

7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Well spoken, Awesome fun! Just put me at ease! I will be visiting her again soon."

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  8. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"What a beauty and with a great smile. I was pretty nervous and she was able to calm me down with her welcoming personality. Being able to spend an evening with her definitely made it a night to remember!"

9. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Being new here I didn’t really know what to expect...I have to say I left thoroughly impressed. For starters Mercy was easy to communicate with and our appointment was right on time, a big plus. Immediately I was excited to see that she looked better in person than in her pics! The best part is as attractive as she is, her personality was even better. I had a better conversation with her tonight than I’ve had with most women I’ve had long term relationships with. She’s really attentive, great eye contact, and has this way about her that makes you feel really good. There wasn’t any awkwardness in the entire visit, everything flowed naturally. I am very excited to have met Mercy and am looking forward to our next visit!"

10. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Last minute appointment with this lovely woman was made. Easy to communicate with. We had An amazing conversation and a connection was easily made. She’s done a great job with her ability to make the environment friendly and warm. We transitioned to some fun and all in all, what can I say. It was a great experience and I hope to repeat!"

11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

" She was accommodating enough to have me. Down to earth, gorgeous smile, tight and warm embrace...Wonderful time spent with an even better person."

12. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Had a very good time with Mercy. Very pretty, friendly, lovely gal. I'm always nervous meeting new people. Both parties taking a chance on what could happen. With Mercy it was a solid bet. Right away felt at ease when she arrived. Easy to talk to, and fun time to hang out with. After our party, we had a nice chat about what is going on in our lives etc. Would definitely repeat."

13. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"I had an Awesome time with Mercy. Ass for days and she is so sweet. Thanks again Mercy."

14. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Had an Awesome time with a Sweetheart 5/5"

15. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"This is my first review and wanted you guys to know I had a great first time with Mercy. She communicates easily and promptly, something that I found lacking with other people. Looks much cuter in person then the pics. Talking in the beginning is something I find important as it puts everybody at ease and she was very fun to talk to. Class act all the way. My most favorite part is that she is very safe something to me that is key to having fun. I really can't wait to see her again....oh and she massaged my shoulders for me and it was awesome.....man, after saying all this I think I'm gonna email her right now[​IMG]"

16. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Just had another amazing time with mercy!!! She is a very giving person. My 2nd time in like 2 weeks so you know she gotta be the real deal. Great smile, very cute, asssss for days. I talked her up this time and had a great time just chit chatting with her. Pretty sure I drove her crazy asking questions but she was super cool about it. She's got a great laugh too. Really try to see her tonight she's got a great outfit on. Do yourself a favor and catch her when you can she'll make sure your treated right. Just make sure the heat is turned off cause it'll get cooking and the unexpected might happen[​IMG]"

17. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Well, there is something about this girl. I've seen her twice in three days. This is my 3rd review so you could read the others to get the details but she's one of those girls that gets a hold of you and you don't want her to let go. Very warm person who is very relaxing to be around. She comps my commute because it's like a country mile for me to visit her so that is awesome too. You guys need to see her and treat her right.. Totally fine with me it's enough for me just to be with her. Man this sounds sappy. She's cool check her out[​IMG]"

18. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Apologies for the long overdue review..
    Her knowledge in the art of pleasure is unrivaled. After working up an appetite we enjoyed some greek (the food you pervs[​IMG]) I would very much be interested in seeing her again."

19. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Sent an email through the forum and received a reply within an hour. Set up appointment for several days in advance, and communication each day in between. She came out to meet me in the parking lot. She is every bit as hot as her pics. Very personable. After a quick shower, I came out to find one of my favorite things in the whole world, A Beautiful Naked Girl! I was greeted with a very sensual massage! She is very sensual and very talented. I will be repeating."

20. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"It definitely took a young sorority girl type to pull me out of my hiatus. I left the deposit and set the appointment. She met me outside and I could tell she was pretty. Her pics show both straight and curly hair. She had the straight hair, which I preferred. I didn’t get the full effect of her looks til later…

She is really built- great curves, and a great tan even in this season. She is very sexy and she has that “can-do” attitude you don’t often find in girls her age. Overall, a pleaser and blew my mind."

21. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]DUO ALERT [​IMG]

"So I was seeing Mercy for an overnight on Friday and she got this wild idea to try a duo with her. She introduced me to @StormyReign and even though she is new to the house we took a chance and GODDAMN!!!!!! I've never been a boob guy but I think I've just changed my life!!! @StormyReign has the juiciest boobs I have ever experienced....I felt like I was drowning in them the whole time it was amazing!!!! She is a super chill chica who knows how to please and I was a total chicken shit at first to even try this but as ALWAYS Mercy made the whole thing perfect.....check out this new girl super sweet and top heavy...will be doing this again as soon as I recover."

22. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

23. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]