About Me MercysWorld - How To: Wet 'N Horny

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Mar 30, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

1. Tease Me

"Get closer to her hot spots (you’ll have to communicate to identify these, as they’re different for every body) and then pull away to rile her into a fit of desire. “Holding out for longer can create a more intense reaction once you finally touch the spots that are craving your hands, lips and tongue,” says Dr. Jess. "

2. Stimulate My Mind

“If her mind isn't present within the sexual experience then her ability to become aroused will be difficult,” says Tyomi Morgan, sex educator/sexuality coach. The brain is the largest sex organ there is so stimulate her mind first before moving to the erogenous zones of her body. Making her feel safe and comfortable is the first step to arousing the mind and then securing her trust.
    Show her you are interested in more than just getting into her vagina before you move into intercourse,” says Morgan. When her mind is relaxed and free of stress her body will follow. "

3. Caress My Erogenous Zones

"Take the time to explore a woman's body before sex by offering a sensual rubdown beginning at the feet and then working your way up to the backs of the thighs and eventually the abdomen. Avoid the most obvious zones to create a level of anticipation for what is to come next. Create ambiance with candles and soft music and make sure the room is warm. You don't have to be a professional masseuse to do this. Use light strokes first and increase the pressure as you go along, but always check in with your partner to make sure she is comfortable."​

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2019
    JuniperJones and grizzly like this.
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I really like this!! For me it is not just about sex.. As I have gotten older I need more mental stimulation to get me going.

I prefer to buy a block of time and let nature take its course. And see what will happen.

It is my nature to take care of the one I am with, sometimes forgoing my needs and desires.

For me chemistry and communication are key. In fact my last party at the ranch involved no sex and we spent our time exploring each other and learning how touch can be used to heighten the senses.

Living so far away I usually book my parties out months in advance and depending on the lady I like to take the time to get know her likes, desires and hobbies in and out of the bedroom.

I know for some it is about what there desires are but I love taking care of those I care about and see as friends. If her needs are not met, I feel selfish. But that is just me.

@MercyMercydys have an awesome and amazing weekend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers and MercyMoselle like this.
  3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I do enjoy being a sapiosexual [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Have you ever had a "tickle" fetish party? It's one of my favorites. I actually didn't know that this was a thing until I came here. I always enjoyed the light brush of a makeupbrush or long nails as a way to relax.

Jessie Summers and grizzly like this.
  4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Actually I did this once, had a lady use a feather it was fun and than I used hot fudge and made a trail to the sweet spot and teased the person I was with, it was alot of fun

MercyMoselle and Jessie Summers like this.
  5. I love this, and the part about the brain needing stimulation for arousal of the body is so spot on, it's actually the part I work on the most during a partyx being mentally, visually, stimulated and focused to have the time of my life!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  6. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I'm not sure how I feel about food being a part of sex LOL

grizzly likes this.
  7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

For me this is the defining factor between a quick visit and an actual experience.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  8. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

There are so many ways to experience pleasure with a lady, let Mercy show you all of them ;)

MercyMoselle and Jessie Summers like this.
  9. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Pleasure definitely begins with the senses!

10. Yep completely agree, get your senses to my neck and my lips and I'm a sensitive smorgasbord

MercyMoselle likes this.
  11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

The majority of people are. Most men don't realize just how sensitive the insides of their thighs are, ... I may or may not like to torture my partners...

Jessie Summers likes this.
  12. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Well you are open to using a grapefruit lol..I could always feed you strawberries

MercyMoselle likes this.
  13. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Let me correct my statement: I'm not sure how I feel about consuming food after it has been sloshed all over the body etc. LOL

Jessie Summers and grizzly like this.
  14. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Side note::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  15. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I hear you! I have only done it once, was a unique experience lol

MercyMoselle likes this.
  16. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Would you do it again?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

grizzly likes this.
  17. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Of course! It was a lot of fun, since it involved touching her body and building the anticipation & finishing down south when she begged for release;):D:p:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    MercyMoselle likes this.
  18. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Sounds like my favorite ice cube trick! ( ;

grizzly likes this.
  19. grizzly
    Chat with Me

You should try Pop Rocks, gives an interesting sensation when used in naughty ways!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  20. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

oooo... that's new! I've seen pop rocks dropped in champagne before, but I never thought of it that way!

grizzly likes this.
  21. grizzly
    Chat with Me

It is called a Pop Rock Hummer:

A common example of a pop rock hummer would be during a blow job. The girl puts some pop rocks in her mouth and once the pop rocks start "popping", she sucks the guy off. The same tingling sensation she receives in her mouth is transferred to the guys penis. This works even better the other way around when a girl gets eaten out because the pop rocks not only react with the saliva, they also react with the delectable juices of the vagina.

While the pop rocks explode in the giver's mouth due to the reaction with the saliva, this explosive sensation is transferred on to the "sensitivities" of the receiver, a "hummmmm" type feeling is received

MercyMoselle likes this.
  22. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Ok, I'm intrigued! I'm going to have to pick up some pop rocks next time I'm in town.

grizzly likes this.
  23. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

24. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I love your posts! Very well thought out. <3

MercyMoselle likes this.
  25. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

26. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  27. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]