About Me MercysWorld - Her New Favorite Sex Toy is Hiding in Your Freezer!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Apr 7, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Temperature play - using hot or cold sensations to stimulate the neuro-receptors under your skin

“Stimulating nerve endings in foreplay builds anticipation and excitement, highly intensifying the pleasure,”

All you need are a couple of ice cubes to get the fun started! ​

JuniperJones and grizzly like this.
  2. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Tease - Caress her body with an ice cube!

"If you really want to drive her wild, avoid the erogenous zones—like her nipples or inner thighs—until the very last minute."
    As you build up her arousal, her body will start to heat up, and those sensitive areas will feel even more sensitive when you eventually touch them with ice.

But a word of caution: Don’t place anything frozen directly onto the genitals. Remember when Ralphie got his tongue stuck to the pole in A Christmas Story? Don’t let that happen to your partner’s lady parts.:D:D:D

3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Toggle - When her body gets hot, it starts to loosen up; when it gets cold, it contracts. By playing with her temperature, you’ll build and release loads (punintended) of sexual tension.

Try this: Get her hot and bothered with something warm—whether it’s a lubricant or drizzle of honey on her stomach—and then brush her nipples or her inner thighs with the ice. The shock of cold will send shivers down her spine.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Enhance Oral sex - Kind of like a Champagne BJ, but for ladies

Put an ice cube in your mouth and suck on it before going down on her. She’ll feel the heat of your breath and the frostiness of the cube at the same time, which will keep her nether region alert (from the cold) and relaxed (from the heat).

5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Bonus for Men -

“Ice can also prolong your ability to withhold orgasm, thus leading to a heightened state of sexual arousal,” says Wagner.

If you feel yourself nearing climax too soon, ask her to slow you down with an ice cube—either in her mouth, or along your body—to delay your orgasm a little longer.:oops::rolleyes:;)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  6. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

In my freezer?!? I'm not sure what sort of freaky-deeky things you can do with a lean cuisine, but you've got the wheels in my head turning! lol:rolleyes:

Jessie Summers and MercyMoselle like this.
  7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

:D Don't tempt me. I took a creative cookery class once upon a time...

8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I love this idea! You go girl. (;

9. I could imagine temperature play being a huge huge turn-on in the bedroom, anything to stimulate, and in my experience, extreme cold DOES! is awesome!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  10. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  12. I dont think that I have ever used ice cubes during sex before, although I have seen it in movies- it looks like so much fun, I will have to try it!!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  13. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

GIRLLLLLL.. LET ME TELL YOU, quite the pleasant surprise! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]