MercysWorld - Get Your Food Truck ON!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Apr 28, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

What better way to experience Reno than the way the locals do it?!

1 of the top 10 largest weekly food truck events in the nation!

FinleyWest, auron79 and grizzly like this.
  2. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Come hungry and leave full with over 30 rotating gourmet food, craft desserts, beer, wine and mixed drink vendors to serve you weekly. Free to attend with live music, lots of grass to sit on with friends and family, plenty of parking, a large playground and train rides for the kids, we are a great family event for locals. Relax in the park, bring your lawn chairs and a blanket and let us cook for you!"

...I feel most alive on summer evenings: hair gets lighter, skin gets darker, drinks get colder, music gets louder, bonfires get bigger, stars get brighter & nights get longer...

FinleyWest and ChloeCakes like this.
  3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

OPENING NIGHT!

MAY 17TH!

54729877_2103708876343012_7232553780607188992_n.jpg

ChloeCakes likes this.
  4. It’s like an outside buffet! How neat :)

MercyMoselle likes this.
  5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Food trucks are HUGE back home, they've even gotten to the point of creating a covered area for the off season that is the PNW! Recently we've gotten some pretty gourmet ones that some friends of mine have opened! I'll post a pic here in a min. You wouldn't believe some of the things that they serve!

ChloeCakes likes this.
  6. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

TRAP KITCHEN PDX - FAMOUS SOUL FOOD... KNOWN FOR PINEAPPLE BOATS!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

FLAMIN HIBACHI PDX - To think this all comes out of a food truck!!!!
    52020695_2319886171669556_3271191171606511616_n.jpg 54514388_2336868653304641_3034745168898031616_n.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  8. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Two more Fridays until opening night!

9. LOVE with 10 billion capital L's food trucks, it's one of the reasons I love visiting big cities like New York, just the variety of the tasty food you can find in the food trucks there! YUMMY! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MercyMoselle likes this.
  10. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I am hungry... all in preparation for the food coma I'm about to put myself in on this vacation..

Jessie Summers likes this.
  11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

12. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  13. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

14. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

That looks like a awesome time! Is that all year around or seasonal?

MercyMoselle likes this.
  15. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Season, the dates are above! Tomorrow will be my last opportunity to go this season! Wanna take me?

auron79 likes this.
  16. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

My trip won't make that date. I hope you'll get that final day of the Food Trucks though. Book this lovely lady!

17. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

That looks like so much fun. I hope you can go!