About Me MercysWorld - Finding Your Kink

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Mar 30, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Water Sports
    No Boundaries

For many, it's the sheer taboo of it that gets us off. It is sexy for the same reason that BDSM is sexy: it's considered naughty, dirty, even morally wrong, so we use our sexual playtime to explore the taboo in a safe, consensual way.

Sex Somnia
    No Boundaries

Sleep is the new sex.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Leo Goodale and grizzly like this.
  2. Oh you missed the appearance of Jessie Summers by about 40 hours....close, will definitely have to bring the queen back into your drag domain soon pretty girl! Could even fit some nylon fetishing in there!

Leo Goodale and MercyMoselle like this.
  3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

LINGERIE FETISH ANYONE?
    65.jpg
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Nail fetish?

68692526_1178274172359047_31665788851060736_n.jpg
    Dick Grabbers: When a girl gets a full set of fresh nails and they #slay. They can be known as #dick #grabbers because when you got a boo those fresh nails will be wrapped around that #dick and he will think it's #sexy

5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

6. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]