About Me MercysWorld - Bio

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Mar 14, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

A little about me:
    I'm 23 – Zimbabwe Born, Vancouver, WA Raised & PDX Made.

3 words that I use to describe myself:

Adventurous, Approachable, Eager to Please

My hobbies are:
    Exercise, Photography, Traveling, Vineyard Tours, Brunch

1. My favorite hobby is staying active: yoga, dance class, going to the gym & hiking feed my soul.
    2. I am a passionate foodie. I love Cajun Vietnamese cuisine, exotic fruits and dessert wines.
    3. This year I faced my fear of heights by visiting the Space Needle in Seattle!
    4. My guilty pleasures are found at a day spa: I melt for blazing hot showers and warm towels!
    5. I've always wanted to go to a music festival but haven't had the right opportunity.
    6. Being allergic to hops has given me an appreciation for wine.
    7. I enjoy dressing up – but I really enjoy dressing down to a pair of blue jeans and crisp T and being present for a football game or maybe a day at the race track. I'll admit I don't know much about the sports world but I've always wanted a mentor to teach me the ins-and-outs of the experience.
    8. My claim to fame thus far was being the cover girl & centerfold for Exotic Magazine June,2016.
    9. I feel most alive on summer evenings: hair gets lighter, skin gets darker, drinks get colder, music gets louder, bonfires get bigger, stars get brighter & nights get longer.
    Welcome to MercysWorld [smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  2. Welcome to the Sagebrush Ranch Miss @MercyMercydys you were absolutely enchanting on Livestream, hope to meet you VERY SOON! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

MercyMoselle likes this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@MercyMercydys welcome to the Sagebrush Ranch and to the family!

Thank you for sharing about you!

I know you are in your first tour, have you made it to Lake Tahoe yet? Some beautiful areas to hike!

You did an amazing job on livestream last night!

A spa day sounds amazing!

Enjoy your tour and I hope to meet you to say hi when I am in the area in the fall.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    MercyMoselle and Jessie Summers like this.
  4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jessie, It's nice to finally put a face to your name! <3

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Hi Grizzly,

No I haven't made it to Lake Tahoe, they just got a fresh seven inches of powder the day before yesterday! Hopefully I'll make it there this summer!

grizzly likes this.
  6. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Wow 7 inches of powder very nice, nothing like a late skiing season. I have been to Lake Tahoe, they have some beautiful areas to hike. Plus it is interesting for a person from the Midwest, to walk on a beach and have pine trees and mountains behind you.

Enjoy your stay in the area and have fun this weekend

MercyMoselle likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Welcome to the Ranches Mercy and best wishes for a very successful visit. Also, thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself. You seem like a fascinating woman and I look forward to meeting and getting to know you.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

MercyMoselle and Jessie Summers like this.
  8. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I'm excited to see what all this buzz is about with the pub crawl, wish I had a fellow wine drinker to outdate with! (;

grizzly likes this.
  9. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

When can I anticipate making your acquaintance? ;)

10. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the pub crawl this weekend, darn the distance I live from Mound House :( However, traveling to Sagebrush next weekend. Will you in house any days from March 24th (Sunday) to March 26th (Tuesday)?

MercyMoselle likes this.
  11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I know I have always missed it! As I have been working and once again I am working on a double on St. Pats day.Have fun this weekend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

12. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

That hardly seems fair! :oops:o_O:confused:

grizzly likes this.
  13. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I know, next year I will have more seniority and can pick better vacation days @ the prison. I am hoping to be able to come out again in March for it.

I will be out Nov30 to Dec 4 first time since Dec 2017 lol

MercyMoselle likes this.
  14. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

Great Bio Mercy! Its nice to get to know more about you! Book with the cutie for a wonderful experience

MercyMoselle likes this.
  15. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Great bio! Thanks for sharing my dear!!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  16. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Or maybe we'll be lucky enough to two girl party![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tegan Hart likes this.
  17. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Are you on tour right now?

18. We're a pretty good food match. I love cajun, sushi, thai, but also an adventurous eater!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  19. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I hear the sushi in our area out here is really bad, but I have found this place called PokeDoke in Minden that's not bad for a quick bite to eat!

20. I'd love to try Vietnamese someday, never had it, I'm sure it's similar to Thai food

MercyMoselle likes this.
  21. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

ACTUALLY, thai food and culture has a bit of a different art and history behind the utensils they do and don't use and also the oils they do and don't cook with etc. but that's a lesson for another time... ;);););)

22. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

23. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  24. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

My first six months with the @BunnyRanch company have been transformative! Even though I miss my @sagebrushranch girls dearly, I feel truly blessed to have been welcomed to the @BunnyRanch house! In my time at the houses I've made friendships that I'll value for a lifetime, & learned life-skills that I otherwise may have only come to after a lifetime of trial and error. A very special little lady that we all hold near and dear, turned my 2 year, 5 year and 10 year plans upside & rejuvenated my fire-and-desire, and equipped me with the necessary arsenal to exceed my life's aspirations.

I will be taking the winter to retreat in to my house of Virgo. My current life phase is all about bettering myself mentally, emotionally, & spiritually because my life is about to level-up in ways I can't even imagine & I need to be prepared to handle all the blessings coming my way <3

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  25. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Along this journey I have identified hobbies I wasn't aware are such a big part of who I am &/OR rekindled previous life interests &/OR further indulged in interests influenced by my time here:

1. Learning a language
    2. Weight Lifting
    3. Wine Tasting & Collecting
    4. Podcasts
    5. Minimalism
    6. Beach combing
    7. Circuit Training
    8. Travel Hacking
    9. Self-Care
    10. Roller Skating

26. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]