REVIEW Meeting the Magnificent @MaryLynn

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RunningSquirrel, Oct 6, 2019.

1. My Ranch run was off to a strange start with a Winter snow pattern sweeping the Sierras just two days after a heatwave hit the Bay Area. Change-of-plans happened but as the weather warmed, things got better. My longtime friend, Arrowhead, and I had one more night in Carson City which felt like a post script after the previous evening but headed off to the cul-de-sac anyway, with just the idea of checking it out. The Kit Kat Livestream had broadcast earlier. It was karaoke night at the KKR so we buzzed in there, getting a lineup with several ladies featured on the show, so it was a real treat having the rare opportunity to see them in person afterwards.

Admittedly, as awesome as the ladies were, I’d already had one in mind, having posted her as my WCW in the popular long-time thread on the Bunny Board to which she responded that afternoon and also got me a mention on Livestream, which is always a thrill whenever one of us in chat is called out.

@MaryLynn led off the lineup, tall and resplendent with her cascading hair (usually she has it pulled up), a sexy green top and black leggings, drawing rave comments from the chat room peanut gallery, which I’d mention to her later—they don’t miss a thing. After the selection process, an immediate introduction by board name was necessary so she’d know the reason why I chose her. She smiled :)

Easy on the eyes and easy to talk with, we connected well, as she’d previously resided in the SF Bay Area and on Livestream had mentioned a local business with which I was familiar and discovered we were both massage therapists. After a tour of the “new” Kit Kat (long-timers will recall the '70s wood-paneled vibe of its previous incarnation), a brief sit-and-chat at the bar (Mary Lynn getting a very generous pour of red wine, lol), she even indulged me in a karaoke duet, which was spontaneous fun.

Eventually, we did make it back to her room, revealing I’d already been wrung out by the night before but a relaxing massage, rather than a bang, to close out my time at the ranches was appropriate. I’d only wish I’d thought of that earlier in the week. MaryLynn hauled in the massage table from the VIP area into her room and while it worked for our needs, seemed to be designed to fit a grade-schooler, at least in width. Her caring technique, pace, pressure and intuitiveness were all perfect, checking in with me at intervals. And, since you’re wondering, yes, she performed it naked and yes, she possesses a fantastic body and yes, you should see her (apologies to the lady, though, as I didn’t get to work on her shoulder which was sore from moving).

Thanks, again, Mary Lynn. You’re an amazing woman and do wish you well. Hope to see you again.

PS Props to @JessicaKitten , Livestream chat lady that night who'd been led around on a leash by MaryLynn at Street Vibes, outdoorswoman @DaniellaValenti and newly-minted Kitten, @PandoraNyx , all of whom came over to say hi at the bar as well as @DaphneGaspard who was great as Livestream host and @FinleyWest who got to talk with Arrowhead!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  2. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I'm glad you loved our live stream. It was nice meeting you in person. Hope to see you again and hear some more of your silly jokes which make me laugh. Mary Lynn is pretty amazing and very beautiful, I'm glad you two hit it off really well!

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great trip. The Gold Dust is a perfect place to stay as you're so close to the ranches. Now that Winter is on the way it will be tough to get up there as often as I'd like. Us chat guys should try to plan a mass gathering up there next year and surprise all the ladies.

Perseus, MaryLynn and RunningSquirrel like this.
  4. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

Thank you for taking the time to write such a rave review, you are so sweet, @RunningSquirrel!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

What a fantastic idea for a new annual tradition! You guys could make commemorative t-shirts like it's a fishing trip ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and RunningSquirrel like this.
  6. Hmmm...this could be the start of something...(e.g., The Bass-tards or the Master Baiters...but those are already taken lol)
    You’re very welcome, BTW, Miz @MaryLynn!

MaryLynn and foreverman like this.
  7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Mongers has been taken on another forum. Hmmm, let me put my little dirty creative mind to this....

MaryLynn likes this.
  8. Mary Lynn is indeed a treat!

Lovely to meet you too!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

MaryLynn and RunningSquirrel like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @MaryLynn fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RunningSquirrel and MaryLynn like this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MaryLynn for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Thanks, @cumishaamado for bumping my review of magnificent @MaryLynn !

MaryLynn likes this.
  13. MaryLynn and RunningSquirrel like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @MaryLynn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.
  15. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Cumisha for your comments on my "awesome" reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you are awesome too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MaryLynn for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.
  18. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Cumisha! You are wonderful AND amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. It's been nearly a month since then :( .... but love the bump refreshes for @MaryLynn !

MaryLynn likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MaryLynn for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.
  23. @MaryLynn is such a sweetums! It’s no surprise at all that you two hit it off! :)

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @MaryLynn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @cumishaamado! I love all of your thoughtful replies! Super helpful and sweet![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Roxy! Seeing as you're one of his all time favorites, @RunningSquirrel sure seems to have good taste in women, if I do say so myself ;) It was such a pleasure getting to know you a little better last week!! You are a one of a kind sweetheart!

27. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post, @RunningSquirrel! We are all excited for the special occasion of your return to us here at the Ranches!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @MaryLynn and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.
  29. I love this. Awesome . [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.
  30. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Thanks, @AlexaHaze! @RunningSquirrel is a great guy to spend time with, and as you can tell, he adores us ladies!!!

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MaryLynn for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Awwww, what a sweet thing to say, Miz @MaryLynn !!! (and I love the "buoyuancy" of your review thread! Thanks to all the ladies!)

MaryLynn likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @MaryLynn fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]