Maya Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rapid, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

M agnificent
    A ttentive
    Y outhful
    A mazing

Magnificent describes her physical features. Her charming personality and smile soon outweigh all of the superficials.

Attentive: Look into those beautiful eyes and you think you are the only person in the world.

Youthful: As an older man, I tend to shy away from young girls. I found out to my great pleasure that Maya is older than she appears.

Amazing: Personality, Intelligence, smoking body adds up to an amazing lady.

I look forward to seeing her again soon.

:D :D :D

2. Rapid and Maya,

Great report and glad to hear that you had suck a great time with this bombshell!

Maya surely rocks!

3. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Maya

Glad you had a great time! Maya always has a way of making you feel at ease no matter your age or the situation.

4. Yeah, Maya sure is great. Glad I had time with her.

5. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Thanks for the report Rapid and glad you got to spend some time with Maya. She is a wonderful and sexy lady who gives her all to a party. Great choice...I can't wait until I get to play with Maya again.

6. I can't wait to party with maya again too !!!! :wink:

7. Thank you so much for the review. I guess I am not as young as I look. Lol. I had a wonderful time with you the other night. I am glad you just came in for a "drink".

8. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Rapid,

I'm very happy you had great time with a beautiful, classy, young lady. You are a class act and I look forward to hanging out with you later on this year. Congrats.

9. Thanks Michael! I can't wait til your next visit. It's just around the corner