Maya Love...as hot as they come!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Jun 18, 2008.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

I finally got to visit the Bunny Ranch last week. After checking out all the bunnies pictures, I knew I had to meet Maya Love. So I set an appointment with her and starting looking forward to meeting her in person. When the day arrived and I walked in the front door to meet her, I wasn't dissappointed. She looks exactly like her photos and every bit as hot. We chatted for a few minutes and then she gave me the usual tour. Then it was off to her room for a very hot and passionate party. Maya really gets into it and gives you a great time! After we were done, we laid on her bed and chatted for a while until, unfortunately, it was time for me to go! I had hoped to get back to do it again, but unfortunately it didn't work out. Thanks Maya for a great time...so glad I got to meet you!

2. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Maya

Maya is definately one in a million!!!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

She's a Hottie maya is so adorable

4. I had a great time with you as well. You were very charming and I am glad you got to witness our "orgasm" party with the rest of the girls! lol

5. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Redwood....we have something in common....Maya is an awesome lady outside as well as her inner beauty. You made an excellent choice! [smilie=i love you1.gif] Maya!!!

6. redwood
    Chat with Me

Damn those pics are hot Coco!

7. Such a wonderful lady with a good heart and I hear the pussy is just as good. But in all seriousness, she's lovely.

8. Way to go Redwood! I'm glad you finally made it to the BR. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Maya yet...but those pics are way hot!..And apparently everyone knows she's a sweetheart. Great report. Hopefully I'll get to meet her in September.

DD

9. I am looking forward to it... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Maya seems both adorable and oh, so sexy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. redwood
    Chat with Me

Wow, how did this report get resurrected. This was from three years ago when I first visited the Bunny Ranch. Irronically I made my third vist to the Bunny Ranch last week. Unfortunately, Maya wasn't around, but had an amazing time with another bunny of the asian persuasion...Cee Cee Cruz! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. I love Maya! I agree that no is hotter than she is... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Lol..don't ya just love it when that happens Redwood?? Three years..that's got to be a record or something!

DD

14. Thank you, sweetie!

15. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Alexandra,

I would agree that Maya is hot, but I would say that Jordan is too. I believe in a contest they would tie for first.

Dave

16. SIZZLING

17. I agreed with you, she is so hot.

18. Maya looks really stunning