PIC THREAD Mary Lynn Popped A Cherry!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MaryLynn, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I hope I don't get that look when we party! :eek:

MaryLynn and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the goodies! I'm still looking for dark chocolate that fits your no nuts requirement, though I'm really leaning towards getting you those Kona Bars. I'm also thinking of getting you a bag 100% Kona (whole bean) from Sam's Club. I need to go there to check something out for one of the ladies at Sagebrush. I haven't heard back from Charlie or Kathryn, so I'm just going to proceed in fulfilling goodies for you.

MaryLynn likes this.
  4. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

Charlie is under the weather, so some mellow treats might be nice, and Kathryn has been very busy partying! I would love a bag of coffee, my second favorite beverage, and the toasted coconut dark chocolate Kona bars seem like they would be delicious and mild - thank you, Hikino, you're a thoughtful and generous man. It is a pleasure getting to know you a little!

charlie_k likes this.
  5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

6. You are very cute indeed ! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

MaryLynn likes this.