RANCH SPECIAL Making Love & Music with Cecily Rose (July, Aug, Sept)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Jul 4, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

I love moving my body music, dancing with a partner makes me feel sexy and alive!! Reno and Tahoe have a great line-up of live shows that I would love to share with you.

Dancing and feeling our bodies sway together is a wonderful way to create the sexy vibe that will lead to an unforgettable night together.

Here are a couple concerts I would love to see! Would you like to be my date to these amazing shows?!? We will have an incredible experience that you'll never forget!

July 21st Boys II Men @6:30pm
    July 26th Dwight Yoakam @8:00pm

Aug. 3rd Hank Williams Jr. @7:30
    Aug. 17th Lady Antebellum @8:00pm
    Aug. 24th Steve Miller Band @7:00pm
    Aug. 25th Luke Bryan @7:00pm
    Aug. 30th Nitty Gritty Dirt Band @9:00pm

Sept. 6th Dave Mathews Band @7:30pm
    Sept. 13 Duran Duran @7:30pm

If you see a concert you want to set up as an out-date with me, I can make all the ticket and transport arrangements once you've booked the appointment and provided a non-refundable deposit! PM me for details, and let's create a night to remember, making love and music!!

IMG_6668.jpg

2. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I am running an outdate special for these events plus Hot August Nights, that way we can be sure to have enough time to play out on the town and to be naughty back in the bedroom!! You know I can’t discuss prices here, but it’s a spectacular 4 hour special you are going to love! ❤️❤️ Email me and let me know what kind of music you want to go see. [email protected]

4. Hmmm music and making love [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  5. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I’ll put together a perfect mixed tape because you and I aren’t going anywhere but my bed!!

6. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

What kind of music do you like? When was the last time you went to a concert?

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this wonderful share!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. You would have me all tied up:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I listen to just about everything! What kind of music do you like.

CecilyRose likes this.
  10. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

We're already nearly half way through July. October will be here before we know it. Maybe some way ill be able to come sooner

11. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I'm kind of a classic rock girl, but live I love just about everything!

kionneon, Sparky69 and Leo Goodale like this.
  12. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Do you want to dance, kiss, and play?! Take me to a concert and I'll make your night unforgettable!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You are definitely my kind of woman Cecily [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

14. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks, O! Life's too short not to enjoy every day you can!! XOXO

15. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

We should hang out soon ;) baby

Sparky69 likes this.
  16. Yes we should! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. When I'm able to party with @CecilyRose it's definitely 80s night!

18. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Hahah, u know it! Anytime ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jessie Summers likes this.
  19. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

The weather is perfect for a little dancing, watch my eyes light up when we get to enjoy the gift of live music together, feel our bodies tingle as we move in perfect timing :)

WL1 and Jessie Summers like this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous Out Date with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

WL1 likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I think it’s time we make some music together Cecily! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I love the sound of that, your words are music to my ears. Email me so we can set the date, or check out my website cecilyrose.net where I put a simple intake form and lots of sexy photos for you to enjoy <3

C_Note_KY likes this.
  24. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Who’s your favorite band playing this summer? ❤️❤️

25. Do you like a guy who can offer up interesting insights on particular songs and bands. I am an aficionado of classic rock, and being able to share my knowledge on something I'm very passionate about certainly enhances the comfort level. I would love to be able to tell a lady that in Peter Frampton's "Show Me the Way," the last lyric, "I watched you when you're sleeping, and then I want to take your love." I'd tell her that's an incredibly beautiful line and that if Frampton hadn't come up with it first, I may have done so on my own.

26. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I’m a great listener and would love to have you share anything you feel passion about with me. We should go to a concert this summer, who would you pick for us to see?

27. Oh wow , I was visualizing a hammock and hummingbirds emulating the poetry they see into their own unique array of sounds.