Making Dreams Come True with Jade Capri and Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Nonpoint, Apr 13, 2017.

1. On April 12th, I visited with Jade Capri and Ruby Rae. I arrived early for our appointment and was brought to the room before they were ready. Despite the miscommunication and obvious surprise for Jade and Ruby, they played it off well and didn't make the experience seem awkward.
    Until recently, I had never considered going to a brothel, but at the moment I have some extra money in the bank and figured, why not? I can pay for junk that I don't have room for and probably won't use, I can pay for dates with a girlfriend that I don't have time for right now, or I can have an experience that will leave lasting memories.
    I came in asking for a "girlfriends experience", but I believe that "best of both worlds" sums up this party more accurately. Jade and Ruby are more than just a couple of pretty faces. Looks wise, I can't think of one similarity between the two of them, besides the fact that they are both pretty. Their hair are different colors, Jade is from a different country than Ruby's ancestors, they have beautiful bodies but completely different, and Ruby is a height(not tall) that women of Jades height(pretty tall) are angry at for stealing all the men that happen to be my height (6'3)...lol. They are the perfect two girl experience for any man who doesn't have a specific type.
    They do things better than most women. For instance, they didn't have to do anything to get me hard. They just needed to be there and I was ready to go. My advice for the next guy requesting this perfect combination is to not be bashful when asking them to slow down, because otherwise they're going to make you cum to damn fast. In the real world, I can usually last as long as I need to, but with Ruby and Jade I was fighting off the urge to finish from the beginning until I succumbed to those pleasurable movements that Jade does during doggy style that put me into that point of no return. After the sex, we had an intelligent conversation. They are both articulate, well spoken, and a pleasure to talk to. After what seemed like only a few minutes, Jade asked me if I was ready to go again and I told her that I needed more time. Luckily, she didn't believe me and somehow got me hard less than a minute later. Normally, when I have sex to soon after cumming, I can't always finish. This time, not to be outdone by Jade, it was Ruby's turn to finish me off... and she did. Is it possible that some women just feel better than others, because that is the way that I feel about Jade and Ruby.
    I was already open to the idea of coming back for more at a later date, but Ruby and Jade helped make my decision that much easier. I will be back. It would be a pleasure to see either Jade or Ruby again. I don't think that I'll have enough money in the budget for a two girl party next time, so my only dilemma is who do I pick? I'll have to put some thought into it, but either way, it will be the right choice.

PhoenixRising, WL1, JadeCapri and 2 others like this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

My response in red print inside, click below

On April 12th, I visited with Jade Capri and Ruby Rae. I arrived early for our appointment and was brought to the room before they were ready. Despite the miscommunication and obvious surprise for Jade and Ruby, they played it off well and didn't make the experience seem awkward.
    Until recently, I had never considered going to a brothel, but at the moment I have some extra money in the bank and figured, why not? I can pay for junk that I don't have room for and probably won't use, I can pay for dates with a girlfriend that I don't have time for right now, or I can have an experience that will leave lasting memories.
    I so remember that day :)
    I was a little embarrassed, because we were not ready, but imagine, between my low speaking voice and my accent, people can't understand me much sometimes lol
    So happy that you see us as an experience that you invested in. We were so pleased and happy to meet you.

I came in asking for a "girlfriends experience", but I believe that "best of both worlds" sums up this party more accurately. Jade and Ruby are more than just a couple of pretty faces. Looks wise, I can't think of one similarity between the two of them, besides the fact that they are both pretty. Their hair are different colors, Jade is from a different country than Ruby's ancestors, they have beautiful bodies but completely different, and Ruby is a height(not tall) that women of Jades height(pretty tall) are angry at for stealing all the men that happen to be my height (6'3)...lol. They are the perfect two girl experience for any man who doesn't have a specific type.
    They do things better than most women. For instance, they didn't have to do anything to get me hard. They just needed to be there and I was ready to go. My advice for the next guy requesting this perfect combination is to not be bashful when asking them to slow down, because otherwise they're going to make you cum to damn fast. In the real world, I can usually last as long as I need to, but with Ruby and Jade I was fighting off the urge to finish from the beginning until I succumbed to those pleasurable movements that Jade does during doggy style that put me into that point of no return. After the sex, we had an intelligent conversation.
    I think that is why we are a good addition to dates as a duo. haha that was funny. About the taller women and the shorts ones. It's very interesting the pairs I have seen here in terms of guests choices but didn't think that way :)
    The good thing about not being able to hold your self is that we can always do it again.
    You are so fun and interesting to talk to as well. I was very impressed with your venture and wish you a lot success have you decide to do it again.

They are both articulate, well spoken, and a pleasure to talk to. After what seemed like only a few minutes, Jade asked me if I was ready to go again and I told her that I needed more time. Luckily, she didn't believe me and somehow got me hard less than a minute later. Normally, when I have sex to soon after cumming, I can't always finish. This time, not to be outdone by Jade, it was Ruby's turn to finish me off... and she did. Is it possible that some women just feel better than others, because that is the way that I feel about Jade and Ruby.
    I was already open to the idea of coming back for more at a later date, but Ruby and Jade helped make my decision that much easier. I will be back. It would be a pleasure to see either Jade or Ruby again. I don't think that I'll have enough money in the budget for a two girl party next time, so my only dilemma is who do I pick? I'll have to put some thought into it, but either way, it will be the right choice.
    hehe No mas time for you :)
    We are a good team because we do take our turns hehe
    We do want both to have the same amount of fun. I so hope you visit again since you have a pretty busy life. I can say that I had an amazing time and will love to see you again in the future.
    Good luck on that thing we spoke about it ;)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    WL1 and PhoenixRising like this.
  3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Following Jade's lead and saving my space too until I have a longer moment to respond :)

EDIT:

Okay, back for my response :)

I'm so happy that you picked Jade and I for your first threesome! You were so kind AND fun! We had a great time and sorry if I picked your brain too much about your Tough Mudder challenge hahaha! Can't wait to see you and that bod again ;)

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    PhoenixRising likes this.
  4. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: Very nice review Nonpoint, you most certainly chose two popular and Beautiful ladies :eek:
    It would be a Dream Come True to spend time with Jade n Ruby
    :)

RubyRae, PhoenixRising and JadeCapri like this.
  5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Just to let you know I have responded to the post.
    Thank you so much once again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Just came back and edited my saved spot with my response as well :)

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are so kind :)
    We had fun and it show it.
    Hmm Note, make some dreams come true ;)

8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

now thats one dream im sure he wants to have reaccuring [smilie=happy.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know we will love it if he does :)

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

RunningSquirrel and WL1 like this.
  11. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

12. April 12th... a very climactic day that will be forever remembered because of these two fantastic ladies! Thank you for writing this great review, nonpoint! :)

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

I hope it can happen one day, Blackhawk!

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

A little something to remember :)

[​IMG]

WL1 likes this.