Lydia Faithfull – XGFE, but ONE HELLUVA of a PARTY!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bberger1, May 9, 2016.

1. Had to get this review posted, because the parties are still in my head (in a good way :)):

Have been in touch with Lydia since she was at LRN, and I’m sure glad I did! We’ve been PMing and having fun bantering on the boards. As it got closer to my trip, I stayed informed of Lydia’s current venue and schedule. I got to Alien a little earlier than had been planned (of course I planned it – I couldn’t wait any longer), and met the SM and asked for Lydia. She came out and I introduced myself to her, and I received a nice hug! We had a nice convo at the bar. Lydia’s very easy to talk to, and easy going. We decided to head to her room and negotiate, which the negs were a breeze. The both of us enjoyed the idea of having an evening, then morning party (I like departing with a big smile). As the title states, XGFE, Lydia’s a DOM by trade, so no kissing or playing with her feet, but everything else PLUS you can do with this lady is a blast! After our evening party we enjoyed dinner, and after our morning party breakfast. Thank you Rachel (the SM)!

Book Lydia and you’ll have the time of your life! Very sweet, but can be naughty if you wish; Very straight up and honest; VERY beautiful with a tight body ready to serve you!

Thank you, Lydia! Looking forward to another rendezvous[smilie=hot over you.gif]

ChicagoBob likes this.
  2. A nice , dominating girl is hard to find!! :) <3
    Very nice review!

ChicagoBob and bberger1 like this.
  3. Thank you, Riley! She's very nice, but if the client wishes, she can be very DOMinating ;)

4. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

I'm green with envy B-man! :D:D:D Congrats on finally partying with her! All she wants to do with me is tie me up and spank me. :(

5. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

Such a wonderful Review... Seems like bberger really had a great time. Congratulations on finally partying with her and experience how it feel to be dominated !!

6. Certain things I can't take, Charlie! ha! I'm just a little wimp! ;)

7. I owe it to you, CB! What a lovely DOM or is it Dame? ha! She's a great lady and hope to party with her again!

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member