LVReview Journal & Heidi Harris - by Madam Sonja

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sonja, May 15, 2018.

1. sonja
    Chat with Me

sonja Point your erection in my direction

2. sonja
    Chat with Me

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  3. sonja
    Chat with Me

Phew! That went well! I wasn't sure what to expect so I was ready to do battle if necessary. A very pleasant flowing Interview. I'll post a link as soon as one becomes available.

BrooklynMoore and David_K like this.
  4. Very well-thought out. Great job! I'm sure you'll need to write a few more (I look forward to them), as I don't expect Melissa F to read it and say "Wow! I never realized how in the dark I was! Sonja's piece makes a lot of sense." :D

And for anyone else who reads it and is curious about the original, it's here: https://www.reviewjournal.com/opini...ls-often-just-prisons-in-doublewide-trailers/

And I also noticed this one: https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...ibutes-to-sex-buyers-attitudes-activist-says/

.....yeah....that's some interesting crack. I know I'm a villain and all, but the second article makes me a very special brand of scum, apparently. We definitely need a devil emoticon, on here. :cool:

BrooklynMoore, ColinSTL and sonja like this.
  5. sonja
    Chat with Me

LOL - Wouldn't that be priceless? [smilie=happy.gif]
    She's been invited by Dennis Hof over 6X's to visit any of his brothels and declined every invitation. She has, quite literally, never set foot in a legal brothel.

Farley falls squarely into that demographic of "men are the devil" and "all penetration is aggression & abuse" model. SMH

BrooklynMoore, David_K and ColinSTL like this.
  6. Notice the complete look of shock on my face to see that about her. :D

sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  7. sonja
    Chat with Me

Kinda like this?.....:eek: .....or more like this? :confused: .....or maybe o_O....or more like :rolleyes:?

David_K likes this.
  8. sonja
    Chat with Me

David_K and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  9. I guess the third one would've been the most appropriate. I probably had that exact look on my face, anyway...right down to one eye being twice the size of the other. :D

BrooklynMoore and sonja like this.
  10. sonja
    Chat with Me

Got that image of your face blazened into my imagination now. :p

David_K and BrooklynMoore like this.
  11. Excellent retort and very good interview. Touche'.

12. sonja
    Chat with Me

Thanks! I was happy with the result in spite of some pre-show jitters.

13. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Great. Forced birthers.
    "All sperm are sacred."
    "Masturbation is murder."

Please, ENOUGH, ALREADY.

Fuck that hideously misinformed, ignorant Bundy supporter.

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 3:05 PM
    David_K, BrooklynMoore and sonja like this.
  14. sonja
    Chat with Me

I love your passion & efficiency of expression! :p

BrooklynMoore and 59FenderSuper like this.
  15. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

When it comes to Bundy and his supporters, I'd have droned them out there near Goldfield. Alt-right types get no truck from me.

16. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

You knew that about me, anyway. ;)

17. sonja
    Chat with Me

That's why I enjoy talking with you. Both in view and out of view.

18. Not that I find the person conducting an interview (or anyone else) in a position to judge in this situation, I thought she did ok trying to keep a balanced view of it despite her position, which was cool that she presented it up front. Great responses on your part! I enjoyed hearing your perspectives on everything.

"What does 'madam on the menu' mean???" - am I the only one who thinks that description is self-explantory? :D

sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  19. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

It's a bullshit question, designed to generate hate amongst her viewers. Total dog whistle.

David_K likes this.
  20. Yeah, I was sitting here with a bit of a "WTF" going through my head for some of that interview, but Sonja fielded every single question very professionally, I thought. Her responses were so cool I could've chilled some beer with them....sorry. :D

sonja likes this.
  21. sonja
    Chat with Me

Thanks guys! much appreciated.

I took it as her effort to highlight that fact so her listeners wouldn't miss what it meant. When I took Journalism and script-writing - both taught that the writer can't assume common background knowledge for genre info so it should be defined immediately after it's introduced. Overall - I respect that she was civil. I got the feeling that she was actually curious since she didn't go right to a lot of the inflammatory type questions I was prepared for.

22. Fair points, and I waiting for some kind of "gotcha" question, but happy that never really happened. Overall I thought it ended up being more balanced than I originally expected, and I did appreciate that she stated her position honestly and up front.

Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 4:52 AM
    sonja likes this.
  23. @sonja represented our ranches and all working girls so well. I am super proud to have her as our madam at love ranch Vegas.

24. sonja
    Chat with Me

Thanks, girl! We're missing you here! Air kisses till you get back for the real deal!

25. Whoa. I didn't catch that first time around. Part of me wants to send Farley or whoever a mason jar full of tapioca pudding with a note that reads:
    "I'm very happy that you think sperm is sacred. To that end, you are welcome to hang onto mine. Please be advised to handle this with care, as the contents will burn through concrete and/or metal if spilled (Ridley Scott Alien-style), and if any contact is allowed with female eggs, the results can be....demonic. " ;)

Man, that was some good wine tonight. :D

26. sonja
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]LOL - I want some of that wine! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

27. Haha, I don't blame you. Now I'm thinking I should've bought more than I did. :D

28. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

David_K likes this.
  29. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

That woman is a moron. You have to be to be a Dr. Laura wannabe. Wasn't one enough?

David_K likes this.
  30. sonja
    Chat with Me

I couldn't agree more. In a more sane world she'd be recognized as nothing more than a crazy pest. But - with all the anti-brothel sentiment being drummed up by the politicians right now - her crazy ass comments have to be addressed.

David_K likes this.