LRV Round 2 The lovely Aisha Shah

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JC04978, Jul 27, 2017.

1. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

I was in Vegas for the 4th of July week and had wanted to visit Denis's two Ranches down south. I stopped by the LRV on my first adventure and had a great party. With a day left on my trip I made my way back out and made it to the Alien Cathouse. As always I was very welcomed and got a tour of the house. I guess I just had bad timing on showing up at the Alien Cathouse because I was between girls leaving and coming back in from vacation. A party didn't happen during that trip to the Alien Cathouse but still had a good time visiting. On my way out I figured I would stop back in at the LRV. I pulled back up at the LRV and was greeted at the door and began my lineup. I normally don't do lineups but since this was a surprise visit that is what I went with. I picked the beautiful Aisha Shah from the lineup and she took me on a tour of the house. After just getting a feel for her while taking the tour I decided that I would like to party with her. We went to her room to discuss party details. After telling her what I liked in a party, somehow I got talked into a party in the Wet Room. I still am not sure how I got talked into this but just let me tell you, I am not one bit regretful for doing it. I had a great time. Aisha Shah is drop dead gorgeous and a great person that really takes care of you while having a great time herself. She has an awesome laugh and a wonderful smile. If you are ever visiting the LRV I recommend that you give this young lady a chance. I am sure you will have a great time.

2. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

Thank you for the remarkable review! I wish to share more sexy times with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JC04978 likes this.
  3. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

You are welcome. You are an awesome lady. Had an excellent time.

4. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

5. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

6. Awesome review! Thank you so much for sharing it!

7. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

8. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

This sounds like an amazing party!!!! :)

10. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

11. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

12. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

14. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

15. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made! xoxo

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Mighty impressive photos my dear and those legs, ooh my!!!:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

23. AishaShah
    Chat with Me