LoveRanch South visit / update

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, May 14, 2018.

?

What would you like to see Jessica wearing when she arrives at LoveRanch South?

1. Blouse/skirt/heels/simple make-up (everyday simpler look)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Sexy dress/killer heels/nylons/glammed up face (the "Let's Party" glam Jessie)

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  1. I had no idea that bar conversation was having such a fun effect Destini, I should've kept the drink train rolling lol!

BrooklynMoore and destinistarr like this.

2. Amazing review (the WHOLE thing!) and Thank you so much for your sweet words.... but "this" at the end is what I generally feel after all my encounters. I start to inventory the things we didn't get to do and those are the building blocks of the next encounter. And there are ALWAYS things we didn't do... and that keeps every encounter - even after we're familiar and comfy with each other - different and exciting.

BrooklynMoore and destinistarr like this.

3. Lol,. Very funny Jessie. Thank you for visiting us at Love Ranch Vegas and meeting all beautiful Lovers. You made the right choice for picking LRV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessie Summers likes this.

4. Having a perfect memory is one thing that can’t compare to any other. Yes it’s an exciting feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. This is so true, there's a deeper story behind the whole overnight pacing and being both tired yet kind of energy filled, but that isn't for public knowledge ;)

6. Well I'll tell you girls this. I had plans to drive to Carson City the week after July 4th, that has probably changed due to finances, so theres nothing official at all, but Vegas is closer for me by a good 400 miles :)

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  7. Somebody was pretty happy to see Daddy back from a trip after just two days! "Now feed me!"

Attached Files:

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  8. The night at the bar was SO MUCH FUN Miss @destinistarr ! Especially the parts of you cussing out under your breath the politicians who we'll say you "don't agree with" hahahaha! This is usually the case with me after I've partied, and I'm spending my final few hours with a girl (usually at the bar). I was totally into you in a big way, but had reached my party limit as far as, "if I do this one, I'll be in the poor house until Christmas!" :( I know you'll understand! The Tang Bomb was one of the more interesting drinks I've had. It certainly gives you a different smell when you attack it, but SO YUMMY! That definitely will be "OUR DRINK" when we get to partying someday soon! ;)

9. JESSIE THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL EMAIL! I HAD A GOOD TIME TALKING TO YOU, GOT TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER. IM VERY HAPPY THAT I GOT TO MEET YOU![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Jennifer James Brown eyes, thick thighs & I taste like paradise.

Unfortunately I was sleeping at 5am and missed Jessie Summers departure. I did call him later in the day however, and express my happiness with him. I had a very pleasurable time during his stay, and our special experiences together. He seemed to enjoy himself immensely, and I welcome future visits together.

Thank you Destini for making sure to apply oneself on my client at 5am when I'm sleeping. Great review.

E8E7F237-A4CB-49A5-A6FB-4C062C00F41E.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  11. But there is this! Everything now explained LOL

you-must-be-tired-after-everything-we-dream-did-in-9315998.png

Jennifer James likes this.
  12. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Thank you to Jessie for the very nice review, and the most wonderful time together. I hope you enjoyed our food menu selections for us. The awesome memories that we will share together forever are priceless. I'm glad that you enjoyed your mini vacay stay, and I hope that you return to the Love Ranch Vegas for many more lifelong memories. Quinn was so sweet to doll you up. Thank you for your assistance in Jessie's transformation process.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I want to give a special thank you to Sonja and all of her help during Jessie's stay. The hospitality and professionalism to my guest was very much appreciated. You are always so kind to everyone and anyone that walks in our front door, really. Great energy, and very sweet.

Thank you to our very accommodating staff. Great customer service, and I have nothing but positive things to say. Very professional and very friendly. :)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I had a great time because you had a great time Jessie. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Come back soon my love! Everyone would love to see you again, especially me! ;) XoXo

41ECC7BA-8D47-4446-BFFF-565D628536CD.jpeg

47049667-CB83-4B65-A9FF-7D2E04B49FAD.png
    897052AA-465F-4D2D-A0FA-45FF582DBBE7.jpeg

[email protected]
    775-372-5251
    https://www.loveranch.net/jennifer-james/

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

413D8068-1C08-448C-850D-42409ED795FC.jpeg
    E1D84397-FBAF-46A3-B9A7-9050D949B945.jpeg
    AD09DA03-AB0E-4B32-86E6-508ED6D4BA4D.jpeg
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

13. Is there a way to LOVE this response, double-love with sprinkles on top? hehe

DITTO what she said! The FOOD was so good, I wish my appetite was there for both days, I usually can eat like a starving horse (especially where pasta and shrimp is involved)! Started feeling like myself again on Tuesday night, appetite-wise, and were the BLT sammiches really really good!

We'll always have the non-sushi "Sushi Night" and the mighty melted chocolate bar (hope it's edible!) and I'm so excited about the potential of collaborating professionally with you, I even have my name set (my initials and my middle name +s, let's see if anyone figures that one out?) and especially I'm gonna remember how you looked when I first entered that door on Monday night. You were absolutely radiant baby! I knew it had to be "Jennifer" but of course I had to check to be sure (you know what they say about assuming), and my heart must've stopped for a second or two when you verified what my heart knew had to be true!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  14. Thanks Jen! Smiles all around! This was one of those vacay events that we will all be talking about for a very long time. What a delightful and crazy time to get both Jesse Summers and Dennis winning the Primary at the same time. Epic.

15. I will certainly remember it forever, and I hope I've made some lifelong friends! Side note, I had the BEST sleep of my life last night, 830 pm to 530 am, out like a light, but dreamed very clearly about the Love Ranch, and you know Jen was highly involved in overall shenanigans, it started as a game of hide and go seek, and ended up in an episode of "kill those damn bugs and then we'll get the orgy going, protector of the brothel!"

Jennifer James and BrooklynMoore like this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Sexy mini dress, thigh high stocking and heels!!! Book a party with her today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Dennis Hof defying the odds and winning the Primary by 432 votes was amazing. I forever will remember this particular night as remarkable, for many reasons.

I can't wait to see what happens in November. I love the "Trump of Pahrump". :p

BrooklynMoore and Jessie Summers like this.
  18. I got a signed and personalized book from Hof thanking me for celebrating with him on a historic night, and it's debatable if it will be that, or a half hour party snuggle session from sunset, that I'll remember more when I'm 70 years old. Seriously. What a night, I was so lucky to be there for all of it! Humbling!

19. This is right on the money with where my mind has been @sonja, for the past two days! Going through not everything that was done, but things that weren't, and how next time could be done more efficiently. However, while there are a couple of items on that list, they are pretty insignificant!

The other item that has me just MEH as the weekend approaches. The "Missing Jen" hangover is twice as bad today as it was mid-week. Being able to picture a face and smile immediately is wonderful but painful at the same time, but we've all been there!

When I got back home on Wednesday night, I was pretty wiped! I slept good and hard overnight, but wasn't missing Jennifer or the ranch 'all that much'. Now, two days later, with life returning to a normal pace and a not-all-that exciting Saturday trip for work staring me in the face, the absolute thrill of LRV seems to be slipping further and further away. Memories are great, but they in no way match the in-person, real-thing experience!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  20. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

Im A Little Behind But Im Glad That You Had An Amazing Time Down Here And Hopefully I Get To Meet You Next Time ;);)

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  21. There's a possibility next time could be next month! I have tons of vacation time, but not sure about the 'afford it' part, stay tuned! :):)

22. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

I'm good @aisha! Miss you too!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  23. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

@jessesummers We were so happy to host your stay at Love Ranch Vegas/South... you were a pleasure to meet and I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Very much looking forward to your next visit.... this time remember, we have food, the hot tub, the pool, Bicycles and the gym to fill those empty times as well.... there's always someone awake to just share some "down time" with. Being House Mom doesn't allow me a lot of time to stand around and chat, but we can always think of ways to fill the quiet times.... can't wait for your next visit, it was truly a pleasure meeting you!!

Jessie Summers and DashaDare like this.
  24. Thank you for the reminders Norma! I will remember those things to help pass the time next time! To be honest, even if I heard some of the girls up in their rooms and obviously awake, I didn't feel comfortable just knocking on their door and saying "what's up", felt out of place and I'm not 100% sure of house protocol on those things :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    DashaDare and norma like this.
  25. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

@jessesummers, protocol here Jesse would be simple.... just intercom the cashier or come to the office and we will take care of you!! As our guest we love to keep you happy and comfortable. We are always here for any questions you have, @Jeaneen @sonja @Dawn @ Bea @wackyjackie and myself.... you can call the office as well!! Looking forward to your next trip!!

26. Thanks a bunch. Just some background on my personality, I tend to be shy, somewhat timid, in situations where I'd be seen as pushy or doing something not considered in the norm. Your response is perfect and I'll definitely take advantage of the hospitality next time!

norma, Wacky_Jacky and BrooklynMoore like this.
  27. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

You are gonna have a great time visiting the LRV. I’ve been there a few times (I try to go there at least once a year). Everyone there is amazing!

28. I'd call it a great time gLip but great might not completely cover it adequately. The place is phenomenal, as I'm sure you know! The combination of being so remote and being in a house filled with gorgeous, sweethearted girls is absolutely intoxicating! I was there this Monday night (6 PM) to Wednesday morning (6 AM)

29. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Yes, great may not cover it at all!

30. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]@gLip5 hope all is well, have a good day!

DashaDare and gLip5 like this.
  31. @gLip5 where the hell you been. I been missing you my friend.

DashaDare, Jessie Summers and gLip5 like this.
  32. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Hi Brooklyn, things are as good as they can be. Hope all is well with you!

33. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Awwwww, I miss you too friend!

DashaDare and ParisEnvy like this.
  34. Everything good here!!!:);):);):);):)

DashaDare likes this.
  35. At some point, I'll reenact my June 2018 visit, and this time, I won't be nearly as timid with enjoying all the things the ranch has to offer. Meaning, nude swimming in the 100 degree heat with open offer to join me to cool off!