LoveRanch South visit / update

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, May 14, 2018.

?

What would you like to see Jessica wearing when she arrives at LoveRanch South?

1. Blouse/skirt/heels/simple make-up (everyday simpler look)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Sexy dress/killer heels/nylons/glammed up face (the "Let's Party" glam Jessie)

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  1. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Jennifer James Brown eyes, thick thighs & I taste like paradise.

This isn't just your fantasy, but it's mine too! You know what I'm talking about. ;) Shhhhh.....

2. Do I or don't I? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

giphy (3).gif

3. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

That's a good question, do you or don't you?
    I DO!!!!!!!!!!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thank you for sharing Jessie, and that's a lot of seconds away wow

CeeMia and sonja like this.
  5. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

6. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]:D

giphy (9).gif

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  7. You all to funny to me I cant take it anymore;)

CeeMia and Jessie Summers like this.
  8. Just finished a BIG STEP, making the reservation for the pickup from the airport! For those that ask how nervous I am, it's about a 2 out of 10, not much, but calling the ranches and speaking to the secretaries I'm nervous as anything, like it's the first grand step in diving headfirst into the ocean, and who knows what adventures await?

Kmoe2244, CeeMia, ParisEnvy and 2 others like this.
  9. Option #1 -- Get here! Screw a hotel in Vegas. Book your activities and we'll put you up at LRV.

10. One step ahead of ya, hotel will be cancelled!

11. So much is coming together for this trip! I think every last detail, including housing for 2 nights, is good to go! Never been so excited about anything in my life! Can I just sleep straight through to Monday?

12. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

I'm excited too!! I can't wait

13. Time is both going fast and going slow, weird feeling LOL, at least I have things to take care of between now and the weekend, will make things fly by !

CeeMia and BrooklynMoore like this.
  14. We are all looking forward to seeing you and making memories together. If you have an idea of which lady or ladies you want to book with - posting a deposit will help us prep for your arrival. Different packages come with different perks and we want to be ready and waiting for you with all your fantasies ready to be put into play.

15. The deposit is in and the Vegas hotel cancelled! Ride from airport set! All that's left is headed to the airport on Monday morning!

16. Cool! Will we be picking you up? I have a few rooms for you to select from depending on which package you go with (unless, of course, you send the night in bed with one or more of the ladies;))...

17. Yes, I'm getting picked up by the ranch at the airport! Looking forward to seeing Vegas (even if just driving thru at rush hour) ;)

18. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

The night sky out here is gorgeous. The prettiest I've ever seen. Enjoy the view. Safe travels.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. there is nothing to be nervous about unless your nervous to have a good time then you should be shaking in your sexy heels

20. yes that is a good idea. sleep thru Monday. Your gonna need all the energy you can possibly get especially if I get my hands on you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynMoore and Jessie Summers like this.
  21. Not a 'bad' nervous, just anticipation of A REALLY FUN TIME is killing me! hehe, who wouldn't be a little bit nervous (or have their heart-rate soar?) before meeting Paris Envy?

22. I''m sure you'll have ton of fun here, there are a couple of ladies that fit right into what you are looking for ;)

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @CeeMia for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CeeMia likes this.
  24. well you just boosted my ego and earned points in my book. this is just an agonizing wait we have lol

Jessie Summers likes this.
  25. How are these points redeemed at the Love Ranch? Inquiring minds, or "soon-to-be-visiting" minds, want to know!

26. I imagine you'll need to cum to find out. ;)

27. You're welcome beautiful [smilie=be mine!.gif]

BrooklynMoore and Jessie Summers like this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CeeMia likes this.
  29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I think @Jessie Summers should just wear that hot red lipstick, that is all that I need, but I am pretty sure @sonja the Madam on the Menu has guidelines she has to follow and that type of line up is not possible

sonja, CeeMia and BrooklynMoore like this.
  30. I think it's very possible, just not in an "official" capacity, due to working girl rules and regulations

sonja, CeeMia and BrooklynMoore like this.
  31. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

Very much looking forward to meeting you Monday Jesse!!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

32. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

Hope you're well @norma ! Miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

norma and BrooklynMoore like this.
  33. JESSIE SUMMERS WILL BE IN HERE TODAY, IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO ARRIVED. IM HAVE BEEN ANXIOUS TO MEET YOU.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  34. As of five minutes ago, I'm back home and one of the most memorable 36 hours of my life is in the rear-view mirror. Less than a month ago, my thoughts on Love Ranch South were, "I'm sure it' s fun place, but nobody has really caught my eye, and I'm into the northern ranches, and my summer travel plans are there!" Three weeks later, with a 'lets check it out with some vacation time' decision made by me, my heart is warmed by memories of the kindest group of people I've ever known!

This trip was less than two days, but it flashes to me as enjoyable blurs, yet blurs that weave together in my memories.

I'm starting my review talking about Vegas. I've never been there. Correction, I've now been there, as in flew in, got a drive out! So im still a "strip virgin"! Coming in during the Monday rush hour, getting out of town, with road construction included, was a pain! After stop and go traffic, we stopped at a local store to buy roses. The girl I was to party with, in a prior random post, indicated a liking to chocolate and roses. By sheer coincedence, a friend last week had bought me a Hershey's milk chocolate bar to thank me for assistance I offered the day before! I knew where that chocolate would go!

It is not a short drive from Vegas to the LRV, thus bring patience and enjoy the scenery. It really is gorgeous country!

This was the first party I had, and in general, the first brothel visit I had, where my excitement, which was significant, was matched or maybe exceeded by the outward and noticeable eagerness of the women I was getting ready to meet! We reached the parking lot, I was wild with anticipation!

Where do I begin in describing @Jennifer James ? I'd seen pictures and heard her voice, we even had deep discussions about a media project that could be in our future plans. Still there's that nagging thought of, "what will she be like in person? Will the mental attraction equal physical attraction?" We'd literally spent 90 minutes texting one another as I traveled deep into the southern Nevada desert, I needed to meet this girl, it wasn't a want or request anymore, it was an overwhelming desire to add beauty and importance to the at times bland fabric of my life!

So here, in simple terms, is our first meeting. I walked into the pool parlor of the ranch to this statuesque brunette *officially a redhead, but somehow to me looks likw a brunette with red highlights* SHE'S GORGEOUS and has a thousand watt smile staring me right into the white of my pupils. I was 99 percent it was Jennifer, but I didn't want to assume, so as she approaches me, I say. "Jennifer?" She responds with "mm hmm!" and proceeds to lay the sweetest hello kiss on me I've ever received ( although being honest, I've not had many women kiss me passionately on a first meeting lol ). I will completely honest in saying that there is probably not a woman on the planet who will get a 10 of 10 grade from me within five seconds, there's too much in my attraction that does not involve plain looks, but given our pre-party connection, "Jen", was about 9.8. By the end of negotitions, she was a 10! The chocolate bar I had protected in the Midwest heat and the plane didn't make it in the late afternoon Vegas heat though! Still in the package, it was a gooey mess from the hot stop and go car ride! :( But I think I scored points with the flowers!

For my party makeup, theres Quinn, a former working girl and now brothel employee hired out to doll me up for the Jennifer party! She was super excited to have a first cross dressing client. She did a great job!

Negotiations were what they always are, not the most fun thing ever, but a necessity none-the-less I had a number, she had both a number and amazingly tempting list of two night items with said number. We came together at a place in the middle where we could agree to begin the party.

The specifics of two nights of partying with Jen will remain memories to be shared between her and I, but it was so special! I felt like, mentally, we clicked! Instead of me being intimidated by this super hot and sweet woman with me, this, in my brain, morphed into a night of passion between two good friends who had been waiting for this release for a three week period that felt like a year! It was the most thrilling, erotic, mesmorizing time of my life!

The Love Ranch South is in a rural area of Nevada. The connections are slow (thank god for wifi!) and my cellphone couldn't get out. To me, the feeling of being separated from the world adds to the allure of the ranch!

So many girls, so little chance to party with all of them, the complaint of the common man! :(

The girl whom, without my connection to Jen, I would've partied with, is @ParisEnvy , the word to describe her is "passionate". She's fighting to get Dennis elected, she's fighting the anti-brothel folks in Nevada and every turn. She is so super sexy, in that natural way where she's not in your face about it. So many girls I'd party with in the blink of an eye, there's @destinistarr and @BrooklynMoore @DashaDare, and so many more! @sonja has put together an eclectic, sexy, fun-loving group if girls with something for everyone!

The final night of my stay was hard, not gonna lie! The big event being watched by the ranch was Dennis' primary election, he won! He and his election team returned to the ranch at 1215, some relaxed outside, and the excitement meant increased traffic for the girls!
    I was leaving at 6 am, and as the overnight progressed, I realized I'd be pulling an all-nighter, there were a couple of reasons for me to do this, one being once you're up that late, sleeping 1-2 hours makes you more tired! By the time 4 am rolled around, I was anxious, bored, antsy, but mostly sad. My time at the ranch was quickly dwindling away, and the place was understandably dead. I had packed my suitcase and reluctantly turned the lights off in my bedroom. I sat on the bed and became briefly struck by a strong hit of emotion. I believe it was the stillness of the room, the knowledge of the clock running down, it came, it passed, but my pacing continued. I played pool, I walked outside. 5 am came. Most of the girls were asleep and I waited for the ride to the airport.

So here's the rub of leaving an sunrise. The girls are asleep, the place is dead. You would love a goodbye hug, but you understand how exhausted everyone is after "Dennis election day". It feels very anticlimactic to end such a thrilling experience in a boredom and stillness if a lonely sunrise.

So there's one more really pleasant surprise to the story! Into the bar at 515 am come an absolutely exhausted Paris and a very happy but equally tired Destini. YAY company! But more importantly, the very simple message of "were going to miss you" "keep in touch" and a tight hug from both before they head off to bed. Sometimes simple things mean the most! You two were there to provide my tired bones just what I needed!

And one more edit is needed, because this one just happened. It is the life of a courtesan that parties can happen quickly, your plans change, the whole night changes. You party, next thing you know, the clock hits 3, you're exhausted, you fall asleep, yep, been there more times than I can count (not in the courtesan sense obviously, but the "so tired you can't operate properly" mode!)

So my girl Jen, whom I'm missing something terrible tonight, just texted me, long story short, the zzzzz's hit her hard, and she's glad I'm home safe, yeah, we both would've liked a proper goodbye, but you know what, when you really like someone, and you know what that level of tiredness feels like, you're just really so glad that they got the sleep they needed! Much like I'll get tonight. I said the text made my night, it might have made my whole year! Plus there's now the lack of a goodbye kiss immediately giving me fuel and motivation for a return trip!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018

35. @jessiesummers
    Thank you for your sweetest message about our ranch at Love Ranch Vegas. I’m so happy you came down and made a decision about coming out to experience this beautiful facility and our lovers. I know the thought of the feelings of making a great decision is hard for anyone in life, especially if it takes a while to make the right choice. When you had arrived I knew I was really excited about meeting you. I waited for the right time to introduce myself to you in person. I knew you were with a lovely lover, @JenniferJames is wonderful and for the respect for her special time with you, I didn’t want to jump in to meeting you. You made a great pick for your 1st time here. I’m glad you picked a wonderful choice and having the spontaneous trip and time with Jennifer. When I finally got a chance to meet you I was excited. Even though it was just 15mins at first I still enjoyed our conversation. When it finally came to the Night you were leaving I was hoping to at least speak once more before you had left, and yes we did! I had the best time sitting with you at the bar when we were watching Dennis Hof Primary Election 2018. It was fun when you seen my reaction towards the T.V lol... I had fun experimenting drinks with you at the bar at the same time watching to see Dennis Hof to win. And Congratulations to Dennis Hof you did it and now it’s time to get ready for November.
    @jessiesummers THANK YOU FOR OFFERING ME THE BEST TIME at the bar. Especially when late night morning after everyone had came back after the Big Night. I was having the time of my life at the moment and having you there sitting next to me. Saying goodbye was the sad part for me, the talk we had was very interesting. Very touching. You are a sweetheart and deserve the best. Having @ParisEnvy was the best part as well. I always have the funniest fun time being around her. She is the greatest BFF. One thing that really made me more happy is that you got the chance to talk to me & @ParisEnvy as well as being your last 2 girls that were up still before you left just to say goodbye. You are welcome for the hug. Hope to see you again and please take care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk