LoveRanch South visit / update

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, May 14, 2018.

?

What would you like to see Jessica wearing when she arrives at LoveRanch South?

1. Blouse/skirt/heels/simple make-up (everyday simpler look)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Sexy dress/killer heels/nylons/glammed up face (the "Let's Party" glam Jessie)

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  1. Hi LoveRanch South bunnies! Happy Monday morning (is a Monday ever happy though? LOL)

Update on my inquiry into a LoveRanch trip! There definitely are a couple of courtesans that have begun to catch my eye, and I'm becoming extra excited about the possibility of a Vegas/LoveRanch trip (I've never been to Vegas, yeah baby!)

The travel would likely be, if I can swing the finances, sometime on a weekend this fall (thinking October or perhaps November-ish?). I am SUPER BUSY with work responsibilities in the fall, especially Monday-Friday and especially September and October, but I do have the occasional Saturday off. so flight into Vegas, getting dolled up on the north end of town, and getting a ride out to the ranch to party (Saturday night, wooohooo) is something that could be do-able! I'm doing a Carson City trip in July I'm pretty well locked into with the potential of parties and girls I'm emotionally invested in, but I would love to have a goal of a fall Vegas trip to look forward to once the summer ends! And never say never about a summer trip to Vegas, if somebody completely blows me off my feet, I may not be able to wait until the fall months! ;)

I'm really intrigued by the messages coming from you awesome courtesans about how excited the house is to have a cross-dresser visit! It's been a long-time fantasy of mine to be wooed upon and praised by the girls about my appearance and what not, so perhaps a trip through the lineup would be in order, and as I said in a prior post, I'm a Leo, so Jessica LOVES all the doting and attention you can give! Feel free to message me with any questions you may have, or just to say hi! Hopefully sometime this fall I can give LoveRanch "South" some "Jessica Love"!

By the way, I'm completely into the whole "slumber party, swap shoes, giggle like school girls" possibilities at the ranch, either in a party or just in the parlor, so, if you have size 9 heels (my size), you have a big advantage in the fun category for me! I love shoes! LOL

I'm putting a poll question up just for fun!

2. Way to heat up Autumn! That sounds like a great plan. We are all looking forward to the good times we'll have once you get here!

3. Yes I agree with sonja. You definately will have a great time at our house. Im thinking you will become a part of our ranch family very quickly not ever wanting to leave

4. Shhhhhh! Don't be telling Jesse our secret plot!

5. I've had two separate trips to the "Nevada ranches", and it sucked leaving both times, especially in April, so me "not wanting to leave" will NOT be a surprise haha ;)

6. I don't know a thing! Honest I don't, Lil' Miss Clueless here! :rolleyes::rolleyes:[smilie=happy.gif]:cool:

giphy (1).gif

7. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

8. lmfao I knew you would never be on to us. I love your personality more and more

9. Same here. I could hear the "click" almost from the first interaction on this board.

CeeMia and Jessie Summers like this.
  10. Hopefully my online personality somewhat matches the in-person experience!

11. I do try to be a personality on here that is fun and inviting! Try to explain in the process the enjoyment I get from attempting to match the fun and attention the courtesans enjoy! (Explains my 'lineup' fantasy lol)

12. [smilie=happy.gif] I totally get it.

DashaDare and CeeMia like this.
  13. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

Hi .... J~E~S~S~E S~U~M~M~E~R~S!!!!
    I hope I get the chance to meet YOU.
    I have been reading all of your Posts here.
    I think that whatever YOU decide to do will be FABULOUS.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

Bwahaaa... too funny. Love the picture that you included, too!!!
    :p:p:p:p:p

15. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

Oh, I can't wait for you to come out and visit the Love Ranch Vegas.
    You are going to have so much fun, Jesse!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

16. Very much so, it's going to be a memorable experience for you, you won't never forget it. So enjoy your time here, all the ladies will keep you company. You in great hands Jessie Summers

17. Can't wait ladies! Counting down days and hours now!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. You have created a lot of excitement here! I can't wait to meet you. We're all going to have so much fun while you're here!

19. I literally CAN'T WAIT to head to the airport on the 11th, the knowledge of there being a buzz at the house is pretty darn cool, and humbling ;) Love your profile picture by the way, it is really really beautiful!

20. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Jennifer James Brown eyes, thick thighs & I taste like paradise.

I can't wait to meet you Jessie!! I'm probably just as excited as you are. We're gonna have so much fun! See you soon ....

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Had a great phone conversation tonight that got a ton of the makeover questions and specifics out of the way! Plus it made a normally long and boring drive seem short and sweet! Who's ready for #makeovermonday

22. I just had the most thrilling, fantasy-laden sexy involved party idea e-mailed to me by one of the Love Ranch bunnies ( you know who you are!!!!!!!!)

Not sure if I could fit it into my summer budget, but damn if I'm not going to explore things and seem if I could swing it! It' literally everything in a femme fantasy I've secretly, maybe even subconsciosusly, dreamed about for 25 years, but never thought it possible!

DashaDare, CeeMia and AveryLee like this.
  23. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Hmm, you have me very curious now...

Well I think that if she wants to explore fantasies that you've desired for so long, I encourage you to charter those waters. You two obviously have natural chemistry if she was able to spark that passion inside of you. Life is short. Live your best life. ;)

24. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

you know you got my attention now... would love to hear more.

25. And did you like what you heard? Inquiring minds want to know lol

26. With my trip now 1 week away, an update on "Mission Love Ranch Monday"

I will be arriving at the airport late afternoon and I have a hotel on Vegas I have reservations at, so a very quick stop there to check in, followed by a ride to LRV.

Upon arrival, I plan on spending about 15 minutes or so introducing myself, any if the girls who wish to say hi, please do so, as I'm quite naturally shy in new situations and meeting new people, so make the first move!

After the get to know you period, I'm going in for the complete m to f makeover, we're talking makeup, wig, dress, heels, hosiery, Mani pedi. I've requested a GLAM look, so we'll see how I come out! Once out think of it as "Bachelorette hits the Love Ranch". If you want to party, tell me so. If you want to have a drink, we can do that. The dirtier the talk, the better. Once my mind is decided, I'll pick one girl for private negotiations and your imagination can take over from there!

So ladies, just a couple of turn on's I've always had. Nylons, sheer, tan-nude colored, always been a fetish of mine, so many dirty thoughts over the years. Second, curly-wavy hair. It drives me freaking wild, just so feminine, you swing these looks with a sexy dress and killer makeup, you'll catch my eye!

Let's party Love Ranch Bunnies!

CeeMia, norma, Jennifer James and 2 others like this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

I'm so excited to see you my love. xoxo

29. yesssssss its getting close I can't wait

30. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Yeah - sorry we got cut off. The site started acting weird. Lots more to cover I'm sure.

31. Yeah I noticed the site issues, got me off of my computer and into starting dinner LOL

CeeMia and BrooklynMoore like this.
  32. Jessie you are counting down the days until your Arrival here at Love Ranch Vegas. Are you very nervous or overwhelmed? We all very excited for you to come.

33. I'm not very nervous, but VERY excited! First of all, I love traveling to places I've never been, so headed to VEGAS has me excited! So does the trip into the desert, and the fun that awaits and the end of the golden brick road! But yes, when I get very close to a brothel visit, I don't count days, I count hours, minutes, sometimes if I'm bored, even seconds! lol

I won't say publicly on here, but there is a plan underway that would include a VERY FUN fall (maybe winter?) trip back for me! If everything comes together with this master plan, it would involve all of the girls in the house (at least those there next week and when I return), as with anything brothel related, my only concern is cost, we'll save that discussion for next week in private!

What I can say is, Quinn is doing my makeover, and we're going glam with the look, I've requested Vegas show-girl make-up, and sent her examples of makeup and wigs and dresses I find really sexy! Girls, if you are a size 9 and think you have a pair of sexy heels to loan me, I wouldn't mind. I can bring my own, and I have lots, but it doesn't hurt to see what others have! The part that has me excited the most is to come into the parlor male, and re-enter female, and see the reaction! So it's 90% excited with a tinge of nervousness! I haven't been able to choose a girl to party with yet, so much of that for me is the in-person meeting experience, so we'll see how all that goes on Monday night!

(BTW, it's about 547,200 seconds away, who wants to count? LOL)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  34. Another answer to the question would be:

giphy (2).gif

35. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

I want you! Mine! Mine! Mine! ;)