REVIEW Love partying with 2 times COY Finalist – My ATF, Roxy Gold

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FumbleNutts, May 14, 2019.

1. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I’m Roxy Gold hooked! We’re at a point where we just do what sounds good at the time :) What we at now? 24 parties? ;) I’m no Surf, but I certainly cherish the times with this COY Finalist every time! Whether we wish to go vanilla, wild, or massage/very happy finish - it’s all good :cool:If you want an easy going, fun, understanding, and open gal, party with Roxy! But, be careful, many get hooked :p

Until next time, sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. ...and I’m also one of the “ @RoxyGold ” hooked.
    Well done, Sir @FumbleNutts !

FumbleNutts likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @RoxyGold fulfill your fantasies to cum!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. I appreciate you so much! You’re such a great guy, and I cherish all the good times we share past, present and future :)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  5. Mr. Fumble'..... are you getting out to the awards ceremony in July to cheer on this gorgeous finalist? She looked amazing last year and we can't wait to see her again in July! Truly is a special lady!

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    FumbleNutts likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @RoxyGold fulfill your fantasies to cum with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  7. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

It's very easy, brother RS :) Roxy's such a sweetheart, and has a heart of Gold [smilie=happy.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  8. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Cumisha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

I'm doing all I can, and the stars are lining up :p I want to be there with all you fine people, especially my gorgeous ATF Roxy Gold [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

10. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you, sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]That means a great deal to me [smilie=i love you1.gif]I'm hoping for many more years of good times with you [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I'm hooked too, as Roxy is a delight. I've yet to get her alone but the two 2 girl parties were awesome!

FumbleNutts and RunningSquirrel like this.
  12. I can’t wait to see you guys as well! Prime rib, here we come! :)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  13. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

I'm gonna eat a little, but I want to save room for dessert later :D[smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  15. Hello babe what a great review

FumbleNutts likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  17. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

I'm ready for #25 on Banquet night :) Prime rib, some nice company, then some awesome dessert later on [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  19. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Awesome review!! Book your party with her today!!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  21. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Roxy Gold isn't just a COY Finalist, now she is a COY winner, LOL. It was nice to finally meet you at the awards banquet FN and it was fun talking with you, Roxy, ChicagoBob, and Vanity at our table. I hope to have 100 parties on the books with Roxy Gold before this year has ended.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  22. I have only had one outstanding party with Roxy. As much as I would like to be living closer to Mound House to party with Roxy a couple of times a month, it is better that I stay in Nebraska and visit on my yearly trip to the left coast. I concur with all the reviews as Roxy is great to be with in and out of the bed room.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  24. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

It was great to see you too, Surf [smilie=happy.gif]We had a fun table of characters, good food, and the joy of seeing @RoxyGold take home the crown :)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

25. For Those About to “Rox,” We Salute You!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  26. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

AC/DC hasn't anything on my ATF :D[smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. "Rox! Rox! Till You Drop!"

Def Leppard ain't got nothin' on @RoxyGold , either! :)

FumbleNutts and thunderstorm like this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.