REVIEW Loosing my virginity to Chloe Cakes (10/20/2018)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by booty_lover, Oct 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Memories are fresh so I wanted to write down asap.

I'm 28 and it's been very long for a guy to wait. I was lurking at bunny ranch forum and I found Chloe. I went to Sagebrush website and checked her profile. I always have a thing for curvy women. So, I contacted her in end of August and we decided to meet in September. Life happens sometimes so I couldn't make it and I had to postpone. In order to make sure that I don't change my plans again, I made a deposit and decided to meet her 20th October.

I was a little nervous. I'm not a very shy person as I have been working on approaching women. So, I drive for 5 hours and I reach the ranch. I ordered a drink at the bar to relax and then I finally meet Chloe. Received a very warm welcome. She looked amazing. Especially the curves (I will die for those curves :) ). We chatted, had drinks and then she gave me tour to the ranch. Then time came for negotiation and it was very smooth. After handling all this side business, we decided to party.

I don't want to spill the juicy details. All I would say that it was amazing. We both made sure we are comfortable in each others presence. She ordered complementary champagne during the party which we enjoyed in the bubble bath. And because it was my first time, I wanted to make sure I don't do anything crazy. I hope I was gentle. During the party, I was asking for her feedback. I felt that maybe it somehow kills the mood, but I wanted to make sure she is comfortable as well. I made notes of what learnt during our experience :)

After the party ended, we chatted for a little bit and cleaned the room. I was then waiting at the bar just observing the Halloween decoration everyone did. There was a Halloween party starting at 7pm. First, I decided that I will leave so I can reach home on time. We hugged and bid farewell to each other. After driving 5 miles, I decided to stay for the party because occasions like these happen once in a lifetime. I went to the lake, had my dinner, came back. I wasn't there for long at the party but for the time I was there, it was fun. I chatted with Roxy for good 10-15 min and she's very friendly.

While I was driving back reliving the memories of the day, there's one thing which really stood out. Everyone at the ranch is very welcoming. There's no need to feel shy or judged. I talked to different ladies during my time there and they were all very friendly. You will meet people of all ages. Honestly, it's a less intimidating environments than night clubs. Also, hats off to Chloe and all the ladies out there, they do make a lot of effort for their clients. They make sure they look good from top to bottom, get their hair done, smell great, wear sexy dress. And they put themselves in a vulnerable position so they can meet our expectations.

Thank you @ChloeCakes for giving me such a great time.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. It was nice to meet you! Thank you for writing this review of beautiful Chloe! :)

ChloeCakes likes this.
  3. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Awww I found your review!:D I had an amazing time with you as well and appreciate the time you took to write this review. You got lucky in more ways than one! Lol I was impressed by you winning one of our house party games! Great times xoxox