Looky!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JessicaKitten, Jul 22, 2019.

1. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I really love these stones!

I do like what they say. I also like what the first letter of each word ends up spelling. I'm being silly but at the same time tipping does tell me that you did in fact have a great time with me. I always hope to make every experience with everyone fun, enjoyable and absolutely amazing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    Marlin Groce Jr and Leo Goodale like this.
  2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

It spells out tips. Always good when you find tips. They can really help you out.

3. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I saw the stones and thought that they were super cool and honestly gave me a lot of idea's about how i want my room to be set up when i get an upgrade and have money to decorate! The acronym was just a silly idea that popped into my head. I'm projecting what I want. To be appreciated and to appreciate the time with others being thankful for what i do have, inspire people not just with naughty thoughts but also to be kind and keep positive, peace because everyone deserves to have a peaceful life and my room is a sanctuary that I should feel at peace with, success because I do want to be successful. I try to keep a positive enrgy about me and the stones are also simple reminders of the person that I want to be. I think we all always will have room for improvement and learn to care more about others and our environment

4. Thats a Great 4 letter qoute that will take you far on your tour

JessicaKitten likes this.
  5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Well said @JessicaKitten. Once you do get your room decorated, I definitely want to see what it looks like. Might get a tour around your room.

6. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I saw some really cool things in VC that would make my room my little paradise. I want to make it my personal Eden.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

If you saw some really cool things in VC, I'd say go for it. Make your room your personal Eden. I don't mind. I might like what you've done to the room if I saw it with my own two eyes which I am planning to do.

8. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Cute stones hun, good-luck with your room!

JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

20200303_213405.jpg

20200303_213347.jpg

My current room. What do you think?