Logan Landry and Traci Monroe; My dream team

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by indytrauma, Sep 13, 2008.

1. In the weeks leading up to my birthday, I chatted with and talked to Logan Landry to plan a "party" for my 44th bday. Logan and I seemed to connect through our communications so I was excited to finally meet her and party with her.

When my bday arrived, I was taken by the bunny driver to the Love Ranch for my birthday party. It was blast to have such a fun birthday party with the ladies of the Love Ranch, along with Dennis and Madam Suzette. On that day, I finally met Traci Monroe. Traci and I had chatted and messaged for a long time but it was great to finally meet her in person. She has the most amazing smile. During the festivities, I got to talk to Traci and even ended up eating cheesecake off of her chest as some of the pictures showed. We had a lot of fun and it was definitely the most fun birthday party ever.

There came a point when it was time to start thinking of getting down to business. Logan approached me and mentioned the chemistry that she observed between me and Traci. She suggested that we have a two girl party to make it an experience that I wouldn't forget. So, the three of us adjourned to Logan's room to negotiate our party. After we negotiated, we proceeded to the VIP suite.

Our party started off in the tub with Logan, Traci and I. It was very relaxing and stimulating. We made good use of some whipped cream and chocolate syrup to enhance the mood. From there, we moved to the bed where more of the party progressed. I won't go into the details of the activities but to say that it was the most spectacular night imaginable. I will never forget my first two girl party.

Logan and Traci are amazing women and I hope to repeat this experience again in the near future and I am also looking forward to partying with each them individually. They are definitely my dream team!

2. Oh sweetie we had the best time with you, I am so glad you had a wonderful party and got to meet alot of us. We love to have fun so when we get to celebrate a Birthday I go all out!

Dawn and I hope you enjoy your gift and that it will come in handy and I will look forward to seeing you soon!
    Muah to you sweetheart!!
    Logan

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Great job ladies on treating Indy like a king. Those pictures of the public party were wild. We can only imagine the private one :D

4. Logan, you did one hell of a great job making my birthday one that I will never, ever forget! I really appreciate the gift from you and Dawn as well as everything else that you all did to put the world's biggest smile on my face!

Yes, Logan, you will be seeing me again very soon! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks for another great date! Take care sweety.

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Indy I'm really happy that you had a incredible time there for your B-Day. Once again, thank you ladies for taking care of Indy. Wish I could have been there for your B-Day Indy. Hey there is always next year. :)

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Looks like a great Birthday celebration. I had my 30th birthday last year at the Bunny Ranch 1 but didn't want a big deal so i partied with my favorite lady Audrey and met maya Love for the first time all in all still a great Birthday. Glad you had a great time.

7. Hope you can make it next year. Actually, hope that we can meet up at the Ranches way before then. The ladies took incredibly good care of me and I am still smiling ear to ear from it!!