RANCH SPECIAL Live your Fantasy-- Role-Playing w. Bobbi Besos

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bobbi Besos, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Your local and elite girlfriend *BunnyRanch*

One of the aspects my admirers love most about me is my fun-loving, youthful spirit. I tend to let my inner child free & relish any opportunity to dress up and play pretend-- I LOVE costumes & have a tendency to incorporate them into my everyday wear!
    [​IMG]
    I have a particular affinity for role-playing and live to be your fantasy. Disclose your deepest desires and I will give my everything to bring them to life. My passion for you and your experience gives me the enthusiasm to completely transform into your warrior princess, your sultry school girl, your naughty nurse.
    [​IMG]
    Have a thing for the western scene? I'll be your cowgirl and ride you all night long. Need a good spanking from an extra cuddly cop? I'll bring my whip and handcuffs for the punishment of your dreams. Want to hit the city with this kitty? You can be my scratching post! No matter how specific or off the wall, I vow to make your fantasy come to life. They have costumes for everything these days, and I'm plenty creative to make up for anything in between.

The theatrics and creativity involved in role-playing sexually set me free-- apart from my identity there is nothing else but you, me, and your ultimate fantasy. I'll provide you with the same courtesy-- email me at [email protected] today!

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-3-30_1-16-35.jpeg

3. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

LanaWest Your Model Bunny Girl Next Door

Awwww I love all your fun festive costumes @Bobbi Besos you would be the perfect role-playing playmate!

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

You sure do make the cutest kitty I've ever seen lol. I don't think I've ever seen u without a set of cat ears. I like it looks cute not everyone could pull that look off.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Bobbi Besos likes this.
  5. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Thanks teehee I learned from the best!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much @Sakaki it's kinda my thing! Makes me feel purrrfectly furrocious!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

7. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I want to be your professor you want to seduce. You have on a very short mini skirt or those tight sliver UNR shorts. You tell me I make your pussy wet in the class and you want to give me this apple as you bend over and show me your great looking ass. Hehe I miss you sexy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  8. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

How about your a cop and I'm a prisoner. You hand cuff me my sentence is hard labor. I'm only allowed to be released after having 3 orgasms. You can use all your skills at your desposel.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  9. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Sounds like a way fun time @lover5 naughty school girl is right up my alley as a grad student teehee! Fantasy imitating reality, only super extra naughty. I miss you too love!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

10. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Love this fantasy @Sakaki, I think I would make a good cop teehee!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

11. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

U could be my stripper and give me a lap dance. How about that? U still get nude but unlike a real stripper we can have sex.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  12. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Sounds great @Sakaki, I love to dance teehee!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

13. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

You could be my sexy nurse u already take such good care of me. I am backed up and my blood pressure is high and the only cure is to release the tension with some intense orgasms. Oh help me nurse bobbi

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018 at 8:13 AM
    Bobbi Besos likes this.
  14. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

This is my type of girl! A role playing queen

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  15. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

My sexual healing will get you feeling better in a flash! Teehee!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

16. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Well you sound like my type of guy @Pridefc1!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Sakaki likes this.
  17. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Here's a classic I'm your boss and u want a big promotion. If u give me a good evaluation u Get the position. Wink wink lol

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018 at 9:48 PM