Lily Poole’s A-Z Favorite Characters [emoji317][emoji451]‍♀️‍♀️

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lily Poole, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Egon Spengler, the paranormal quantum theorist and brainy backbone of the Ghostbusters.
    [​IMG]

2. Frank Castle aka The Punisher
    [​IMG]

3. Gurney Halleck (played by Patrick Stewart, who said it was a mistake that he got the part), the Warmaster of House Atreidies, and one of Paul Atreideis's teachers in Dune. Gurney was a musician, poet, and deadly fighter.

"Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work." ~ Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck.jpg

Lily Poole and Natasha Star like this.
  4. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Hancock; the memory-damaged, rough around the edges, rugged and gruff superhero who tries to do the right thing but messes up a lot.
    [​IMG]

Lily Poole and Nicodemus Legend like this.
  5. Inigo Montoya from Princess Bride

6. Jonathan Kent
    Smallville
    1443167-jonathan_kent.jpg

7. Krombopulous Michael (voiced by Andy Daly) a ruthless, but friendly assassin, and customer of Rick's on Rick & Morty.

"I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killing." ~ Krombopulous Michael

Krombopulous Michael.png

Lily Poole and Natasha Star like this.
  8. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Lara Croft
    [​IMG]

Lily Poole likes this.
  9. Mickey Donovan - Jon Voight stars as the patriarch of the dysfunctional but perseverant Donovan clan on Ray Donovan

ray-donovan-season-3-mickey-jon-voight.jpg

Natasha Star likes this.
  10. Nog
    Star Trek: Deep Space Nine... The first Ferengi to join Starfleet
    [​IMG]

11. Otacon - Dr. Hal Emmerich, codenamed Otacon, becomes an important member of Solid Snake's team in Metal Gear Solid

TSOtaconPP.png

Nicodemus Legend likes this.
  12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Pam Poovey, Archer.
    [​IMG]

Nicodemus Legend and Lily Poole like this.
  13. Quan Chi - this Neatherealm sorcerer has become a mainstay as a villain in the Mortal Kombat series.

6555930-101387._sx360_ql80_ttd_.jpg

14. Ram-Man
    Masters of the Universe

upload_2019-2-2_11-18-1.jpeg

15. Sarah (played by Jennifer Connelly) is a rather spoilt, unhappy girl, who has 13 hours to find her way through a labyrinth before her baby brother becomes the property of a king in tight pants in Labyrinth. I have often wondered if the goblins were all stolen children, since Jareth tells Sarah, "You have 13 hours in which to solve this labyrinth, before your baby brother becomes one of us forever." Of course, based on the items in Sarah's room, you could make the case that nothing actually happened, but that viewpoint is strictly for the unromantic.

"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great..." ~ Sarah

Sarah.jpg

Natasha Star and Lily Poole like this.
  16. Takeo Masaki - bloodthirsty Japanese killer appearing in Call of Duty's zombie modes, beginning with World At War .
    Image-1.png

17. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Ursula, Metal Gear Solid
    [​IMG]

18. Venus Flytrap, a.k.a. Gordon Sims, (played by Tim Reid) was a Vietnam veteran, army deserter, snappy dresser, former teacher, and early evening night D.J. on WKRP in Cincinnati.

"This is Venus, my children..."

Venus Flytrap.jpg

Natasha Star and Lily Poole like this.
  19. Wilhelm Klink
    German Colonel from Hogan's Heroes
    b8524da9fbc7bfbdfbbfa0b1f5f5d254_400x400.jpeg

20. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Xenophilius Lovegood from the Harry Potter series.
    [​IMG]

21. Yellow Dancer
    popular subversive music artist and Lance "Lancer" Belmont's alternate persona during the Third Robotech War in Robotech: The New Generation
    upload_2019-2-4_13-35-0.jpeg

22. Zim (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz) is an Irken invader sent to conquer Earth by the Almighty Tallest in an attempt to keep Zim from disrupting the Irken plans for galactic domination on Invader Zim.

"You dare agree with me? Prepare to meet your horrible doom!" ~ Zim

Zim 2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Lily Poole likes this.
  23. April Roberta Ludgate-Dwyer
    Parks and Recreation
    [​IMG]

Lily Poole likes this.
  24. Blair (played by Wilford Brimley) is a scientist at U.S. Outpost 31, and the only one there who truly understood the magnitude of the alien threat in The Thing.

"You guys think I'm crazy! Well, that's fine! Most of ya don't know what's goin' on around here, but I'm damn well sure SOME of you do!" ~ Blair

Blair.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.
  25. Chris Traeger
    Parks and Recreation
    chris_traeger.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.
  26. Dexter Morgan - a blood spatter analyst for the Miami police by day, vigilante serial killer by night, Dexter Morgan balances a strict code outlined by his police officer father Harry with the inner whispers of his Dark Passenger as he juggles his occupation and his true interests on Dexter.

1183089-untitled_1.png

LexxxiStar and Nicodemus Legend like this.
  27. Elmer Fudd
    4352026-4927658174_981e6cd63e_z.jpg

28. Francis, the talking mule (below, right). Francis was the star of seven movies in the 1950's. The basic idea of the first one was that everyone thought Peter, the mule's owner, and a WWII officer, was crazy because he thought Francis was talking to him. The mule, of course, would never speak when anyone else was around. Mister Ed was basically a rip off of this.

Francis the Talking Mule.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.
  29. Gus
    From 1976 Walt Disney film "Gus"
    [​IMG]

Lily Poole likes this.
  30. Heihachi Mishima - boss character in the first installment of Tekken

284379.jpg

31. Iris West-Allen
    The Flash
    upload_2019-2-10_13-31-4.jpeg

32. Jabba the Hutt, a strong willed, inner-galactic crime lord, slave owner, sports enthusiast, interior decorator, and music lover in a few Star Wars movies.

"I will not give up my favorite decoration! I like Captain Solo where he is." ~ Jabba

Jabba.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.
  33. Kiryu Moeka - lab member number 004 holds some dark secrets in Stein's;Gate

download (1).jpeg

34. Leonard Hofstadter
    Big Bang Theory
    upload_2019-2-11_12-40-49.jpeg

35. Martin Q. Blank (played by John Cusack) is a misunderstood assassin who returns to his home town for an assignment on the same weekend as his high school reunion in one of my favorite movies, Grosse Pointe Blank.

"What have you been doing with your life?" ~ Mr. Newberry

"Uh... professional killer." ~ Martin Q. Blank

"Oh! Good for you, it's a... growth industry..." ~ Mr. Newberry

Martin Blank.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.