Life Changes/Grizzly update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grizzly, Sep 27, 2019.

?

Has a job or career choice ever changed your life? If so how?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Have you ever taken a leap of faith into a new job or career not sure of the outcome?

I did last year and my life has been changed for the better! So no complaints.

As many of you know I work in a women's prison not an easy feat for someone with my background.
    It is said prison changes a person, well it also changes the officer working with offenders who have committed murder, rape, drugs you name it. Or have been abused.

I had a speciality party scheduled for December of this year, however after being changed by where I work the party has changed dynamics.

I am not coming out in December however, I am slated to return the week of St. Patty's in March to have my partyn. I truly appreciate the kindness and love that @Natasha Star has shown me as I have changed over the past year and grown more confident.

I helped get mom and I a historical 2 bedroom house, overcome some past demons & living the best life has to offer.

See you all the 2nd week of March!! Message_1569613743438.jpg

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    KyrinMae, Old Nick, auron79 and 4 others like this.
  2. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Well done grizz! Life changes can’t be easy. My biggest career move, was to go into business for myself almost 8 years ago. Best decision I could have ever made! Cheers to big life changes and decisions! @Natasha Star is such a loving soul! We just need to help her to not overwork herself while outside...perhaps use that gorgeous truck of hers more ;) ! That will be an epic time in March for sure! All good things are worth waiting for!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    grizzly likes this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I commend you on your changes and success with your life Grizzly. So happy you were able to get a house for your mother. Your trip in march will be here in no time and it will be very memorable.

grizzly and Built tough like this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Well done Grizzly! Nobody loves us like our mother and you did yours proud! Keep up the great work!

grizzly likes this.
  5. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you gentleman! I appreciate the kind words!!

auron79 and Built tough like this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Congratulations Grizzly on your success and all that you’ve accomplished this year! I wish you nothing but continued success in the years ahead. Good on you! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    grizzly likes this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Congrats on your career change. It’s never easy, but sometimes, it’s worth it. Best of luck in the years ahead!

grizzly likes this.
  8. That is fantastic Grizzly! i am so happy for you. thank you for sharing!

[​IMG]

Ask me about my Football Season Specials [email protected]

grizzly likes this.
  9. grizzly
    Chat with Me

10. KyrinMae
    Chat with Me

KyrinMae Well-Known Member

Hope I will get to see you when you come back out ❤️

grizzly likes this.
  11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

As long as you are there March 9th-15, I usually visit all the houses and have a drink.

KyrinMae likes this.
  12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]