@LexiJames meets Grizzly

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 5, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

When @LexieJames heard Grizzly was coming to town she mentioned she wanted to meet me.

After getting settled in I headed to Love Ranch to meet this wonderful lady. When I got their rang twice and let the door person know I was here to meet several ladies.

@DesertRose came out first followed by Lexi. Two beautiful ladies. After some mutal get to know you...Lexi takes me on an awesome tour of the ranch and back to her room.

We talked like old friends catching up. Lexi is a beautiful lady inside and out. Caring, thoughtful and a real delight to meet.

She is the real deal and I enjoyed talking with her and look forward to more conversation..

From just talking with her I can say she would provide an amazing GFE with hint of spice and she can hold a good conversation, very articulated.

Thank you @LexieJames for your time!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you Grizzly! Thank you for your mind words!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kmoney and grizzly like this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I fell hard for Lexie after seeing her on the LiveStream show. I mean who wouldn't? Lexie is not shy and lures you in with that great body and her charm. I told her I wanted a party and she made it happen.

kmoney and grizzly like this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Amazing review for an amazing lady!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Just speaking the truth! I agree she is an amazing lady

Aww shucks! thank you Cumisha

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome charming Grizzly!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch