Lexie James @LRN – Beads, Bed, and Blow Pops ;)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FumbleNutts, Feb 10, 2018.

1. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Being this was Nutt’s week to celebrate Mardi gras in the Cul-de-sac; the visit to LRN was with much anticipation for a tryst with the Spicy Latina, Lexie James. I’ll dub this Beads, Bed, and Blow Pops, but not necessarily in that order :) Rang my usual twice to enter LRN, and came in with my grin and box of Blow Pops. The SM went and called Lexie into the bar area, and OMGosh, just a beautiful and definitely Spicy Latina! Lexie had on a pretty dark dress with flowers, and it accentuated her figure perfectly. Ah, around my neck I happened to have a strand of black beads to give to her. Lexie gladly took these, giving me the customary ‘flash’ (ok, Little Nutts was waking up now!). We had a very nice chat at the bar, and I was glad to have the opportunity to buy her a drink. Along with her beauty, Lexie is smart, down to earth, and a joy to spend time with. Our time came to head to her room for the ‘Bed’ time, where I had a terrific time and hope to again sometime. If any of you partiers want to have some fun adult time, do yourself a favor and spend some time with Sexy Lexie James!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    Let me acknowledge the ladies I was able to meet, give a strand of beads to, or get a priceless hug from: Mina Franco, I had a strand of purple beads for that pretty purple hair; Ruby Rae, finally got to give a hug to this beautiful woman, and Happy Birthday, Ruby!; Felina Meow, thanks for the hug and Happy Birthday to you too!; Catrina Costa, thanks for the hug and you’ll always be Cate to me; Desert Rose, thanks for the hug and I loved the hat!; Aisha Shah & Cherry Lane, thanks ladies for the hug before heading for LiveStream; Roxanne Price, thank you for the hug, and love that booty up close ;) Thanks to the welcoming staff at LRN, too! Lexie, you’re a treasure! Thank you for your time with me!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

It was such a pleasure meeting you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I hope you visit again as I would love to be able to sit and chat, then quickly saying hi and running out the door, lol.

I am very happy you shared an amazing experience with Lexi.. she is so sweet and great fun in the bedroom!
    Thanks again for sharing your wonderful experience love! xoxo

FumbleNutts likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. So glad that we finally had the opportunity to meet. I am sorry that it was just a quick hug and hello. I am hoping that next time it will be a much longer visit with much more fun. I am glad you were able to spend some quality time with Lexie she is sweet and always a blast.

Jimbob69 and FumbleNutts like this.
  5. Glad to hear you had so much fun with Lexie and the fabulous ladies of Love Ranch! :)

FumbleNutts and DesertRose like this.
  6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Awesome review and thanks for the hug and beads too.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  7. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Cate, I'd certainly like that quality time with you sometime [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

One thing's for sure, I set out to have a lot of fun in the cul-de-sac with you ladies :)

9. We look forward to these adventures:)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  10. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

You're a sweetheart, Desert! Certainly was my pleasure to receive a hug from you and reciprocate with some Marti Gras Beads [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Sure wish I could have met you too, and got a hug! Until next time sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AveryLee likes this.
  12. Awww!! :) Yes, until next time! <3. I am here when you need me tehe

FumbleNutts likes this.
  13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Your welcome for the hug babe! Was awesome to meet you!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  14. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Hey, FN, I was wondering if you'd posted any trip reports and here they are! Glad you had a great time.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  15. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made! xoxo

FumbleNutts likes this.
  16. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

You're a sweetheart, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thanks for looking them up, BH! When I have a good time with a lady I feel moved to recognize her generosity with our time together :)

Had many wonderful memories this trip and really appreciate you ladies [smilie=i love you1.gif]

CherryLane and Broadhildt like this.
  17. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

I really enjoyed meeting you! I hope your next trip is even more amazing! xoxo

FumbleNutts likes this.
  18. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  19. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Amy! Appreciate that from a fine lady like you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  21. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  22. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  23. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome, "in Stereo!" [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

What a great review! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!!!!!