PIC THREAD LETS WATCH SOME OCTOBER BALL!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KatieSummers, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Once again my amazing Astros have made their way to October baseball! I literally cried tears of joy when we won our first series in 2017... growing up a die hard fan made it so surreal.. but it’s time to do it again this year! ;) who are you guys rooting for this year?! Personally I’m going for the nats for NL... let’s talk October ball in person! Or better yet watch together with a couple drinks, or go to your favorite sports bar! Let’s make it happen... and if you don’t like my jersey I’d be happy to wear one of yours ;)

..and fear not I have my 2019 post season shirts already :)

Attached Files:

2. Love that jersey on you Katie :)

3. I prefer taking it off her all by myself.

4. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Well my team not in the final four remaining teams. Can I bandwagon for a month

5. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Damm you look good in that Astros jersey very sexy[smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Play pitch and catch you bring the glove I'll bring the balls.

7. Damn, somebody beat me to that punch line. I didn't have enough coffee.

8. tough loss tonite but don't give up the astros will make the world series !

9. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I like the Astros mainly from being a Tigers fan all my life (I know, right!:eek:). I always liked Verlander, so I'm glad he got a ring (and Kate Upton! The man has a good life!). So I'll cheer for the 'stros as long as I can wear my Verlander Tiger jersey...or maybe you can:rolleyes:.

10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You are just too cute! Come have a drink and watch some ball with this amazing lover!