Let's talk crossdressing fetish.............spice it up!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Jul 8, 2019.

1. As most if not all of you know, Jessie/Jessica is a crossdressing persona (I still get the "I thought you were a working girl" thing, which is fine, it flatters me!) , I am a crossdressing male who found the outlet of the ranches to explore this part of my sexuality.

I am looking for advice or ideas on how to most bring the crossdressing fetish from 'fun' to 'mind-blowing' for future visits. So any and all pieces of information on those who have done a crossdressing party, to those curious to try one, or even those with friendly advice are encouraged to participate!

So, in no uncertain terms, here's my 'crossdressing' past at the ranches.

I've had varying levels of parties with crossdressing, tried a variety of different things to increase my arousal. Twice, once at Love Ranch South and most recently, at Sagebrush, I had another woman do my make-up on site for the party. I absolutely LOVE getting made up, it is a huge turn-on! I would say though that I believe it would be a bigger turn-on for me to be made up by the person I'm partying with, something like 'them admiring their work' or flirting/kissing me while they make me over would be hot hot hot!

So, both parties (one was kind of a two-day stay-over at LRN because of the rural-ness of the location, and the other was a 90 minute party in the SBR Fantasy Suite), were unbeliveably great! I know with the second one, where we started with a strip tease/lap dance with us both dressed as women, was incredibly hot! The greatest moments in the party 'down south' wouldn't have mattered if I was "Jessica" or not.......the sexual attraction and moments I remember don't really involve "being Jess" as much as the one at Sagebrush.

Fetish topic : combination of nylon fetish and a bondage fetish! One of my earliest memories with 'dressing up as Jessica' would have me tying my ankles and/or knees together. The combination of bondage and also being in pantyhose/nylons was intoxicating-ly hot! I have not tried this specific combination of 'fun' at the ranches to this point, so if anybody wants to have some fun with this, I'm all game!

At a party I had at Bunny Ranch, a two-girl party, both blindfolds and ties were used............In retrospect, while the time I had with these two beauties was amazing, the ties (wrists loosely to the bed) didn't have the same impact as the blindfold. The lack of sight while being teased was.............yeah it worked LOL!

So here's where you come in, what other 'crossdressing' ideas do you have to add to the discussion? @EllieMoore @JadeJasper @JuniperJones @MiaAmore @Bobbi Besos

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]