LET'S HAVE A PARTY, for everyone that's in the Bunny Chat!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Neva, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Dennis and Madame Suzette,
    Is it possible to have a BIG PARTY for everyone in the chat? I have been a regular in the chat myself for about 2 years and I love it! I have asked others and they told me to post a message to the both of you. IMAGINE all the FUN that would be. There are so many who agreed, but of course not all can make it, but how about twice a year at the BUNNY RANCH! It would be so AWESOME! Let me know...thank you so much. Have a great summer.

Neva :D [/b]

2. Great idea Neva. :D

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Cool Idea I would go

4. I'd definitely try to make it. It's quite a trek for me, but I'd love to make it out there sometime, and this could be the clincher. Heh.

5. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

So, how many posts do you need in order to secure an invitation?

6. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

I love the way you think Neva.

7. That is a wonderful idea!!

I would make sure that I could get away for each party!! Name the time and I will be there!!

GO NEVA!!!

MadameSuzette and Dennis.....WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY....You could do an invitation only for the posters and guests at the BR, and each invite would be $$ so you could raise money for the Ranch or a charity or something....

Be Safe,
    hopeofhearts

8. Great idea! The posters on here are so great that it only makes sense to bring them out to meet us. And having it twice a year will make it easier for everyone to come. I think we should do it Daddy!

9. I'm in !!!!!!!!!!!

Time and Date ........I'm there !!!!!!!!

Harrance

10. I'm sure for a lot of people it'll be a party in more than one way. ;)

11. A chat party would be great....I 4th and 5th or whatever the motion!

12. Excellente! May I wear my nun's habit?

13. This sounds like an awesome idea. It would be a great opportunity to bring everyone together.

14. biz
    Chat with Me

biz New Member

I like the idea!!! It'll give us chatters a chance to finally meet everyone, including the bunnies!!!

15. Would love to make it to an all chat party!

16. Yes! You can count me in. It will be nice to match up names with faces...and everybody luvs to party! 8)

17. Im new so hopefully I would be allowed to come.. :( :?: :oops:

18. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

There's a lot of time to get to know everyone between now and December! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]